|~|Hermitcraft Questions|~|

How does it feel being the only human on Hermitcraft Mumbo?
~

Mumbo: Honestly when I first came to realise that fact I worried that they would kill me in my sleep not gonna lie.

Pearl: You know what, that's fair.

Grian: Yeah, fair enough.

Scar: But we would never hurt you!

Mumbo: You all turned me into a Vampire once and a Potato.

Doc: That is true.

Grian: It won't happen again?

Etho: That's a lie.
=
Grian do the Hermits know about your past?
~

Grian: Right that.

Grian: So, Xisuma pretty much knows about my whole past because I trusted him the most wih that information.

Grian: As for the others, they sort of know?

Grian: They know I had a bad high-school life but not in full detail.

Grian: Doc, Cub and a few others know about the Watcher thing but not what happened in high-school.

Grian: Only people that know about High School, little detail or full detail, is Xisuma, Scar and Mumbo because I trust all three of them.
=
Xisuma, did you go to school?
~

Xisuma: No, I was homeschooled because I lived on a ship.

Grian: Lucky!

Xisuma: ○_○"
=
Doc, how did you lose your arm and eye?
~

Doc: Watchers and fighting a God.

Doc: First my arm was cut off to stop myself from being turned.

Doc: Then when fighting a God, my prosthetic arm was taken and my eye got pretty much destroyed.

Doc: So as you can see; Had to fix myself up.
=
Etho, do you cosplay other characters besides Kakashi?
~

Etho: Of course!

Etho: Though I tend to cosplay characters that have Heterochomia because I have it obviously and I relate to it a lot.

Etho: But I cosplay Kakashi the most because; He's cool and I like to be a Ninja.
=
How protective can Grian get?
~

Hermits: VERY.

Grian: ^ ^
=
Xisuma what made you trust Grian, Jimmy and Martin seeing as they're Watchers & Listeners.
~

Xisuma: Because even though they are what they are, I always try to see the good in people no matter their background or what they are.

Xisuma: Like them, all three of them weren't Listeners or Watchers before and I wanted to give them a chance.

Xisuma: This may be why I tend to be a bit Gullible.
=
Ren how was the de-throning?
~

Cleo: He's crying in a corner.

Impulse: Probably for the best we don't choose a king again as of Sausage's. . .

Grian: Yeah, probably for the best for our safety and his sanity.

**Not taking questions, just how they would answer to these questions and might do the same for Empires and Dsmp**