{Mcyt: Escaping The Memories}

"DAMN IT I LOST AGAIN!"
Sausage, Gem, Joel, Fwhip, Lizzy, Katherine, Shubble, Scott, Jimmy, Oli and Joey were having a sleepover, Jimmy, Joel, Joey and Sausage were playing Mario Kart with Impulse, Grian, Scar and Owen that happened to be online.
"Guys. . . It's like. . . 2am, shouldn't we wrap it up and go to sleep?"
"1 more round, Katherine please?"
"Yeah, just one more!"
. . .
"Fine."
They cheered got to play one more round of Mario Party, Scott and Oli were digging through a box of movies to watch before they go to sleep, watch a movie and hopefully doze off.
"BLUE SHEEL!! WHY ARE THEY A THING?!?!"
"BAHAHA!!!"
Katherine sighed, Sausage looked out the window,"I'm surprised we haven't gotten any noise compliants.", "Scott probably did something so we didn't get compliants.", Scott smiled,"You have no evidence of such, I'm neither going to confirm or deny it.", Sausage sighed, Joel chuckled, leaning to the side as his Mario Character drifted around the track,"So mysterious Scott, but that's in your character and you take no crap!", Shubble giggled, as Lizzy held up her phone to show Scott's tweets about him being in MCC.

=

Joey woke up, shoot up and looked around the room in fear.
. . .
It wasn't. . . They weren't there. . .
Joey ran his hand through his hair, finding his hair soaked with sweat much like his shirt and his whole body was soaked with sweat.
Joey stood up, quietly leaving the room to get something to drink and try to calm his nerves.

~

Joey sat in the kitchen, with the lights on and a drink in his hand, he could barely sleep in the dark anymore hence why he suggested they watch a movie before they all went to bed so if he woke up the TV light would still be on.
. . .
"You're awake?. . .:
"
Joey's head shoot up, seeing Shubble come in looking tired,"Sorry, did I wake you. . .?", "No. . . I'm hungry. . .", Shubble dug through the cabinets,"How about you?", Joey stayed silent, as Shubble picked up a packet of chips she realised how sweaty Joey was,". . . Nightmare?", Joey nods, lowering his head in defeat,"It. . . It was a bad one, I-I just need. . . Need. . .", Joel stumbled on his words, tears pricking in his eyes and shook as the memories came back to him.
"Hey. . ."
Joey looked up, Shubble sat next to him with her hand on his shoulder,"You don't have to tell me, I just want to be sure you're alright. . .", Joey smiled, trying to blink away the tears,"Thanks. . .", Shubble smiled.
"You guys up too. . .?"
They both jumped, seeing in the shadows was Joel,"Joel? Why are you awake, you fell asleep first. . .!", "I uh. . . Got hungry, do we have any microwavable mash potatoes.", Shubble and Joey chuckled, it was best they got it for him as he wasn't wearing his glasses.
"Yep."