|~Hermitcraft: Doc's History~|

"Is Doc your real name?"
Silence rang out.
Doc turned to Grian,"That question came out of nowhere.", Grian shrugged,"I'm curious, so is your name Doc or???", Doc sighed,"No, Doc is not my name it's more of a nickname given to me that stuck so much to the point people believe that is my name.", Grian sat on the desk, now getting curious about Doc's name,"Soo???? What's your name?", Doc sighed.
"My name is ########."
Grian froze.
Doc chuckled,"My name sound familiar? It should.", Doc picked up his phone, checking the window as the dragon flew around.
"Back before I became. . . A creeper/goat hybird, I was a doctor that was a goat hybird. Once day Watchers broke in, killing and turning my co-workers into one of them."
"Until I grabbed an old sword, and my co-workers and the Watchers themselves were. . . Disturbed to say the least of my kill count."

=

They stood in frozen horror.
Standing in the centre of several dead Watchers, holding a sword and his possibly broken arm and drenched in his own blood and Watcher's blood.
He lifted the sword to the last remaining Watcher, the adrenaline running through him that numbed the pain in his arm and the loss of his eye-sight in his eye.
. . .
The Watcher then backed away from the blade and disappeared.
"D-Doctor. . .?"
He used the sword to give himself something to lean on, now that the adrenaline was down the pain was setting in and his bad arm felt like it was about to fall off.

=

Doc looked back at Grian.
. . .
"Grian, I won't kill you, you're not a bad Watcher."