♡♡♡Life Series: Scott's A Menace♡♡♡

"Scott!"
Martyn, Grian and Jimmy practically fell into the room, Grian tripping over Jimmy's foot and fell face first on the ground.
A lot of members from Limited Life were sitting, talking and relaxing with drinks and snacks.
"What an entrance?"
Scott took a drink from his slushy as he updated the MCC page of the winners and was now planning the next MCC.
"Scott we need to talk about the Life Series! We all do!"
"Talk and work; What's up?"
Martyn gulped,"You didn't kill anyone when you first got the role of Boogeyman, right?", Scott nods, surprising some that had died before he even got the role.
"Yeah; I was going for a pacifist route kind of, and it worked out as I stayed true to my allies and when it came down to the final battle it felt like I had so much determination and just let lose."
Cleo gave a thumbs up,"It was pretty cool to see the final battle.", Impulse nods, grabbing his drink,"Yeah dude, you always work so hard even if you're trying to be peaceful.", Scott looked at Grian, Martyn and Jimmy as he closed his laptop.
"But why ask?"
"Because you might have pissed off 3 entities at the same time."
Pearl frowned,"When doesn't he make our enemies mad?", Martyn shook his head,"No! I mean, the Watchers, Listeners and Shadows want him dead as soon as possible.", Ren frowned, putting his drink down in concern as he could see Martyn was in a panic as well as, Jimmy and Grian,"What do you mean they want him dead as soon as possible?", Martyn took a deep breath, wiping his forehead.
"Uhm; So, the Boogeyman mechanic was introduced so Watchers could feed more off our souls and emotions, especially betrayal and this entity's real name is Shadow, it appeared in 3rd Life and took over my mind and spoke with me.", Cleo and Lizzie frowned, they knew the Watchers did this to them for some entertainment but they never realised it was to feed off their souls; What the heck.
Grian turned to Scott,"And when you refused to kill as the Boogeyman for the first time, it got real mad and it swore that if you didn't kill by the time you turned Red you would be on the top of their hit list, amd you didn't and it got more mad after you killed Martyn and won.", Jimmy then continued on,"It wasn't just that either! When you help, trust, sacrifice yourself or let someone kill you for their time; They were angered that they couldn't feed off your soul or get that betrayal feeling from you, even after they forced Martyn to kill you, you were happy that he won and that just made a Watcher yell in rage!"
. . .
"And we realised that if, In Last Life, if we had just done what Scott did when he got Boogeyman; We would have all lived."
That dropped like a bomb.
They were all playing in the palms of their hands, it was the Rorman Leaders watching their warriors fight for their entertainment and pleasure.

Scott just smiled, picked up his slushy,"I exist to ruin their days; I just found little loop holes with my personality.", Martyn sighed heavily, in stress and let out small chuckles.
"You. . . You are something else, Scott."