|~|Hermitcraft: A Peaceful Chat|~|

While it was still peaceful and not many people had arrived yet on Hermitcraft, Beef, Keralis and Xisuma were playing a small round of TCG to pass the time to relax since Xisuma was on break.
"Hey, X? I don't mean to pry, but I wanted to ask what your life was like when you lived in a spaceship?"
Xisuma wasn't too surprised of this question, since he did come from there,"Well, it was pretty cool to travel to different planets and galaxies, it's definitely pretty but. . .", "But?", Xisuma shrugged, smiled a little to try and cope with what he was about to say,"My dad's crew didn't like me very much, you know soilders around a kid. That and I didn't have anyone my age growing up, so I felt like I had to grow up faster than kids probably should.", Xisuma sighed, then thought of something,"You know, now that I think about it; they always try to get rid of me like trying to throw me out of the ship but that didn't work after my lungs mutated to the point I didn't need 0² to breath and then tried to kill me which lead my dad to send me to earth for my safety, it is still fun to learn more about earth, hybirds and others.", Xisuma then noticed the silence, Beef and Keralis looked shocked.
"If any of your dad's crew comes here, I will personally kill them all in a heartbeat and make their deaths painfully."
Whelp; That's Keralis.
Xisuma gulped, thinking of a way to change the subject quickly before he gets interrogated for more childhood trauma,"Beef! Uh, I heard you were talking to Etho about revealing your hybird form, is that true?", Beef remembered that, smiled,"Yeah! Been thinking about it, honestly I do have a reason why I never revealed it and let's just say uh. . .", he paused, Xisuma and Keralis waited for him to continue.
. . .
"Yeah; Let's just say."
Beef nods.
"Why do I never ask new members if their hybirds and what they are?"
"Because you're too nice and trusting."

~

"Hey, X?"
Xisuma turned to Beef, who looked concerned,"What is it?", "You don't think the crew would still be hunting you down, do you?", Xisuma shrugged,"I'm not sure. . . I dunno if they're still alive, via old age or demons/aliens, though I do have a feeling some demons that my father made an enemy of might be trying to find me to kill me you know, to make my dad lose everything all over again like his first wife, Kid and pet rabbit; Daisy.", Beef nods, Xisuma then pointed up,"I mean; Evil X is a Demon shapeshifter, that took a form of what my dead brother from my dad's first marriage would look like as an adult, to come kill me.", Evil X then appeared by hanging from the tree branch,"Pretty much!"