[•Empire Smp SC2: Baby Goblin•]

. . .
Scott landed back in his Empire, still holding the baby goblin.
Pix and Scott just wanted new buildings, Gem wanted bees to have a home, Katherine wanted to have her curse broken but when Fwhip gets the crown; He orders them to adopt Baby Goblins?!
"I can barely take care of myself, what makes him think I have any idea to raise a baby let along a Goblin!"
Scott went inside, he put the child down and looked through his drawers of fabric,"Just to keep an eye on you, I'll make a sweater that matches the colour of gold and some shorts.", Scott sat at his sewing machine and began to make a sweater.

~

Honestly, the golden sweater and shorts looked nice.
Scott sighed, inhaling amd exhaling,"Okay kid; Let's get something straight, I have lost. . . Far too many people I care about in past lives and different worlds, I know for a fact that I'm going to get attached to you so you can't die on me; K?", the baby goblin just stared at him, Scott sighed as he knew that the baby probably couldn't even understand a word of what he said so, Scott was just tried.
"I'm baby-proofing this whole place."
With that, making sure the baby stayed on the seat while he got a baby room ready for the small baby.

=

Scott lay on his bed, he'd finish the nursery tomorrow morning as his body finally gave up after he died in Limited Life, it hurt so much when a version of him dies.
Why did it have to hurt so much??!
The Baby Goblin crawled up to Scott, he was staying in Scott's room till the nursery room was done.
The small goblin curled up next to Scott, he looked at the goblin and rested his hand on their head and rested his eyes, he wasn't getting any proper sleep tonight and he knew it.