🔆New Life: Other Humans🔆

Sparrow jumped.
Looking up the sky, he saw a red plane fly across the sky and did a couple circles around a part of the woods before landing.
"Wait. Someone else is here too? A human like Katherine, or a hybrid??"
Sparrow was curious, he grabbed his camera that was fixed to the best he could fix it before running into the woods blindly towards the red plane he had seen.

=

Scar landed his plane.
"WOO-HOO!"
Scar chuckled,"That was amazing, perfect landing and the plane works perfectly!", Scar turned off the engine, climbing out of his seat and jumped down.
He took off his goggles, hat, jacket and scarf, throwing it on the workbench and rolling up his sleeves.
"It's getting pretty warm."
Scar wiped his forehead, walking onto the run-way and looking around the area.
Scar clapped his hands,"Okay; Got the run-way up and running, now to create the main airport and I have yet to have a name for.", Scar walked to his workbench, he had blueprints ready to go and all he had to do was gather material.
"Hello?"
Scar jumped,"Oh! Oh, you scared me there!", Sparrow backed up,"Sorry about that. . . Uh; Are you human. . .?", Scar smiled,"Indeed I am, you must be too: I'm Scar.", he held his hand out, Sparrow shook his hand,"Uh, Sparrow.", Scar smiled and walked on the runway, Sparrow followed,"Uhm, if I may ask. Why are you here??", Scar smiled,"Travelling.", "Travelling??", Scar nods,"Of course, I've been flying around the world for a while now but I decided that I would stick around for a bit.", Scar spun around, holding his arms out,"Planning on making a huge airport. Not sure of it's name, but I have design ideas.", Sparrow nods,"Right. . . Are there any other humans?", Scar nods,"Oh yeah, there's Katherine that gave me some cookies and there's Pixlriffs; An Archaeologist.", now that last person worried Sparrow, was this Archaeologist studying what he was or was it a treasure thief?
"Uhm. . . Where can I find this Pixlriffs?"
"Uhm; I think he's. . .X### Y###."
"Thanks. . . Uhm, see you around Scar."
Sparrow smiled, waving as Scar big iim a goodbye with a big smile.
Meow.
Scar smiled, picking up Jellie who had woken up from her nap.

=

Pix sighed, fixing his bag and hat.
"Thought Empires would be the end of my time being an Archaeologist, but guess fate decided to say; 'You really thought'.", Pix sighed, he was finishing up his roof and was planning some decoration.-
"Hey! Excuse me! Are you Pixlriffs??"
Pixlriffs looked down, seeing a man with a camera and waving at him.
"Yes, can I help you??"
Pixlriffs shuffled down, then jumped down.
"Sorry, uhm. I'm Sparrow, I'm studying Hybirds here."
He held his hand out, Pixlriffs smiled and shook his hand.
"I'm Pixlriffs, I'm an Archaeologist."
Sparrow nods,"Yeah. . . Uhm about that. . . You're not, a treasure thief or. . .trying to steal my work. . .?", Pixlriffs was surprised, but at the same time not surprised,"Oh! No, no. I'm not here for that, I'm here to learn about the past and look at fossils, I don't have much on Hybirds but I am friends with some of them.", Sparrow felt reassured.
. . .
Then he felt bad.
"Now I feel bad, I accused you of that."
"No, no, no! You're completely fine!"