[•Empire Smp- Snapped 1/2•]

"I AM NOT A TOY!!"
Joel's sole purpose of coming down to Tumble Town was to make Jimmy mad by teasing him about the whole 'toy' thing.
Jimmy was already on edge today, and he was snapping more than usual but Joel wasn't scared; He was a God after all.
Though he will admit, Jimmy looked really mad today,"You want me to stop? Then accept your new identity as a toy!", Jimmy could feel his eye twitching, he was trying not to breath heavily and clutched his fist tightly and gritting his teeth.
. . .
He couldn't. . . Take it. . .

==
SmallishBeans was Slain by Solidarity

==

"Huh, looks like he finally snapped."
Sausage showed the chat to Gem, she looked at it and sighed heavily with such disappointment like a mother when their kid screwed up.
"My goodness, Joel needs to stop messing sith Jimmy."
"Yeah, I will admit. . . He did take it far. . ."
. . .
Gem faceplammed, fixing her Elytra and her dress,"I'll go down and talk to them, most likely Joel will be down there to get his stuff back.", Sausage nods,"But, be careful though, you know how Joel gets.", Gem nods,"Of course, I'll send a message in chat if I need backup.", Sausage nods, and with a few fireworks Gem took off out of the cave to to check on Joel and Jimmy.

=

She skid to a stop as she landed near the Snake in the Boot thing, she then skid down the hill and down to the path as she saw two blurry figures in the distant.
"Jimmy??? Joel???? You two need time cut it out with this fight, especially you Joel, stop teasing Jimmy about being a toy just because-", but then she stopped, something made her stop dead in her walk towards them and she covered in mouth in shock.
. . .
"Jimmy. . ."
Gem stepped closer to the scene, now seeing Joel injuried and Jimmy holding a knife.
"I can't do it. . . They were so loud. . ."
Jimmy looked at the blood knife, switching it for a sword,"Jimmy-You, no-Don't!!", Jimmy raised the sword and Gem darted forward, tackling Jimmy to the ground and tired to grab the sword from him,"GIVE ME THE SWORD, JIMMY!!!", "GET OFF ME!!", Joel watched in shock as the two fought on the ground for the sword, he stood up and took out a healing potion that healed most of the damage.
Gem finally managed to get the sword away from Jimmy, grabbing it by the blade and tossing it away from his reach,"GET OFF ME!!", Gem did her best to not let Himmy get back up, she then got a punch in the jaw by Jimmy as he managed to stand and rush to the sword,"STOP HIM!", Joel grabbed Jimmy his arm and yanked him away, pinning him to the ground,"JIMMY CALM DOWN!!", "DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN, I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!!", Joey was stunned, he didn't know what to think of this and he had never seen Jimmy this violent before, he was struggling so much that Joel guessed Jimmy's wrists would be burised from his grip.
Gem, despite the fact that Jimmy punched her in the jaw, she stood up and approached the Sheriff while typing in chat.
"LET ME GO!!"
Gem knelt down in front of Jimmy, doing her best to keep him from struggling and hurting himself even more,"Jimmy, deep breaths. . . Try and block them out, you were doing so well. . .", Gem didn't know what to, Jimmy glared at with and she knew Jimmy was trying to fight back as he practically hit his head against the ground as an attempt to not look at anyone, Gem couldn't help but feel like Jimmy was in pain.
"What's going on-? Is Jimmy okay??"
"What happened to Joel?!"
Joel let Jimmy go, Jimmy fell limp and Gem immediately turned Jimmy over,"I uh. . . He just. . .", "Joel broke the dam.", they looked up at Ollie, who gulped,"He gave into the voices. . . Didn't he?", Gem looked at Jimmy, he lay unconscious and still.
. . .
"I blame uou for for Joel-"
"WHAT?!"