♡💌Secret Life: Game Of Tag💌♡

They stared up at The Secret Keeper.
"Well; That's over till next week."
"Yeah. . . Now we have 3 Reds, wonder if Joel's safe: They are married."
"Yeah. . ."
. . .
So what was the plan now, Scott did have plans especially with the othet SMPs.
Tango glanced at Bdubs, having him a slight rough shove.
"Tag."
Silence between them.
Impulse and Scott took off running, as did Tango as Bdubs yelled in rage!

Mumbo shrugged as he tossed his green on the table and replaced it with a yellow tie.
"Welp; Least I went down doing something fun!"
Gem pats him on the back,"That's the spirit!", honestly, Grian lived how this season was somewhat more tamed than the last seasons as these tasks are more social tasks and last seasons was just murder as soon as they hit red.
Nice to have some control over the Reds.
"GET BACK HERE!!"
"ONLY IF YOU CAN CATCH ME!"
They left the house, seeing Tango chasing Bdubs as Scott took off.
Skizz tilted his head,"Continuing Tag?", Scott nods,"Wanna join in guys?", Grian shrugged,"Why not?", so they all gathered together and once knowing Tango was it they all took off running.

The Secret Keeper watched and listened to the Players running, screaming, laughing and just having fun.
Acting like they weren't in a death game.