|~Hermitcraft: Undertale 3/?~|

"My gosh! Snow? I thought we were under a mountain?"
Grian smiled,"Magic~", Scar gathered up some snow, making a snow ball as they followed Grian.
"We just need to walk down this path to get to Snowdin Town."
"Okay. . ."
So they walked down the suspiciously long creepy road.
"Look!"
Scar ran ahead, trying to pick up a log,"What if we used this as a weapon of defence!", "We can't, it's too heavy.", but Scar tired, failed and agreed to give it up.
. . .
Snap!
Scar turned back around, finding it snapped in half.
"What. . ."
"Scar?"
Scar ran after his friends.
He kept looking behind him, then seeing a shadow walking towards them but then disappear by the tree and that sent Scar shivers down his spine.
"Someone is following us."
Mumbo and Grian looked behind them,"Who?", "Keep walking.", so they listen to Grian.

"What's this?"
"Uhm. . . Would you believe me if it was a gate?"
It didn’t look like a gate, the bars were too wide apart and there was nothing really stopping something from coming through.
"Humans."
They all froze.
"Don't you know how to greet an old pal?"
"Turn around; And shake my hand."
Mumbo glanced at Grian, but before Grian could say anything Scar spun around with a smile and shook their hand.
"PPPPPFFFFTTTTT. . ."
Scar realised he got pranked.
"Heheh. The old whoopie cushion in the hand trick, always funny huh?"
It was a Skeleton in a blue coat and had this permanent smile on their skull.
"Anyway; I'm Sans, Sans the Skeleton and you 3 are humans right?"
Well Grian did his best to hide his wings and Scar used a trick to hide his red panda tail and ears; Mumbo was the only normal one.
"Uhh. . . Yes?"
"3 humans too huh, you know I'm supposed to be looking out for humans but I don't really feel like capturing you three as day sounds too much work. But my brother, he's pretty dedicated to capturing one of your kind.", oh he has a brother.
"That's him, here come on through here and hide behind this Bush."
Sans ushered them to the other side, and they darted for the bush.
"SANS!"
"Sup, brother."
"YOU KNOW WHAT'S UP, BROTHER! IT HAS BEEN 8 DAYS AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T RECALIBRATED THE TRAPS!"
Mumbo and Scar peaked out, seeing a much taller Skeleton yelling, stomping his foot and striking a pose in front of Sans.
. . .

"You three can come out now."
They did, Sans turned to them,"Listen, my bro. . . He's been down a little these days, so if you could maybe think about befriending him; It might make his day if a human came into town.", Scar, Grian and Mumbo nod, taking that into consideration.
-
-
-
"Mumbo?!"
Mumbo suddenly saw himself in front if a river and one leg forward like he was playing to walk in.
Scar pulled him back,"Was that a AKF or narcolepsy thing?", "I'm not too sure. . .", Scar wrapped his arm around Mumbo for comfort and Grian hugged Mumbo in relief.

=

"As I was saying about Undyne-"
"Ouch!"
Sans and Papyrus turned around.
Seeing not 1, not 2. . . But THREE HUMANS!
Scar tripped over a rock, laying face first in the snow, one small human with a matching sweater to the one of the floor and one standing in the middle of them nod sure what to do.
"SANS!! SANS!! HUMANS, HUMANS!!! I WILL BE SO POPULAR!!"
Grian helped Sscar up, they turned to The Skeleton Brothers as Papyrus cleared his throat.
"FEAR NOT HUMAN, FOR I THE GREAT PAPYRUS, SHALL CAPTURE YOU AND BRING YOU TO THE CAPITAL!!"
"NYHEHEHEHE!!!"
And he was gone.
Sans shrugged,"That sure brightened his day, don't sorry kids I'll keep an eye socket out for you.", and Sans walked past them in the opposite direction.
. . .
Scar sneezed and his ears and tail revealed.
"Sorry."
"Let's take a second."

=

Mumbo, Grian and Scar went through a series of puzzles, the tech behind it really impressed Mumbo and he really wanted to ask about it but was told he'd have to meet Alphys, who helped Papyrus with these traps.

"SANS THAT IS A CROSSWORD!!"
"Yeah. . . It will stump them."
. . .
Mumbo, Grian and Scar sat down on the ice and began to do the crossword together.
"See?"
"Uuuugghh. I suppose that worked."

=

"Run, Run!"
They escaped around Royal Guard through mercy though Scar did throw his stick to throw them off once realising they were all dogs.
"Guess I lost my stick."
"We'll find another defence weapon for ya."
Grian pointed to the bridge,"Just across and we should be in Snowdin Town.", so they walked across the bridge.
"HUMAN!"
How did they get?-
Papyrus hit a button.
"FOR I HAVE CREATED THE BEST TRAP TO CAPTURE YOU!!"
Arrows, canons, spikes and a hanging dog. . .
Scar hid behind Mumbo as Papyrus explained the trap.
"GET PREPARED!"
"FOR I SHALL HIT THE BUTTON!"
"RIGHT. . ."
"NOW!"
. . .
. . .
. . .
"Well? What's the hold up?"
Wa he hesitating?
"Maybe. . . Maybe this trap is too deadly; Away it goes!"
And it was gone.
Scar breathed a sigh of relief, Mumbo shook his hands from gripping the rope and Grian smiled.
"THIS IS JUST ANOTHER WIN FOR THE GREAT PAPYRUS!"
Guess they were going to fight him next.

"You know, some of these characters remind me of our friends."
Mumbo nods,"Yeah, some of them have characteristics like maybe this Asgore guy is like Doc?", "I think Sans reminds me of Scott; Looks friendly but deadly.", Scar turned to Grian,"Really?", Grian winks,"Once we get to go back, I'll show you the other routes.", Scar nods, then Sans invites them into Grillby's.
Free food!

"What's his deal with the talking flowers?"
"Who knows."
Grian really wanted to tell them all the Lore, but he didn't want to spoil so they walked past the house while they ate burgers and fries that Sans gave them.
"HUMAN."
Uh oh-
"Dodge and Spare."

~

It was obvious Papyrus didn't want to fight; He wanted to be friends.
So they dodged each attack, Grian hit 'act' while the other two spared Papyrus.
Bone attacks were pretty painful but the food helped with healing.

By the end. . .
"I SHALL SPARE YOU!"
Scar just fell back into the snow as Mumbo and Grian spared Papyrus.

=

"Ooh."
Mumbo looked at the computer and Action figures Papyrus had, Grian was digging through his attacks and Scar was going on a 'date' with Papyrus.

"Where were we going after this?"
"Waterfall; We're going to meet Undyne."
Grian then filled Mumbo in on a few things about Undyne.
And she sounded Scary.