|~|Hermitcraft: Calmed Doc; For Now|~|

Xisuma turned to the team that were hiding out in his base since word got round that Doc was on a path of Vengeance for his redstone machine.
"Anyone got an idea, he's approaching ScarLand as we speak and I'm pretty sure Grian, Mumbo and Scar are there!", Cleo was at a loss, she knew whatever damage he did he would have to clean up but he was so focused on his anger that he might not even remember,"I honestly don't know!. . .", "He's going to go on a rampage!", Impulse was crying in a corner, Cleo was pacing the room, Gem was watching in horror as Doc was getting close to Scarland, Iskall was completely lost and Etho-
Etho suddenly stood up,"I have an idea!", the room turned to him,"Cub, Bdubs; With me and grab some TCG Cards!", Bdubs looked stunned,"What?! Why me?! I don't wanna die yet, how is our card game going to save our skin and server!?!?", Cub however, turned to Etho,"What's your plan, Etho?", he may have been smiling under his mask as he grabbed his own cards and rushed downstairs.
"Doc likes TCG! We can make him forget about his revenge plot, even if just for a bit to get him to calm down and see reason!"

=

Doc stood at the edge of Scarland, walking in he glanced around for Scar and Grian, he knew they were here as this was the last place they would be.

~

Mumbo peaked out the door, Grian hugging his waist in fear as Scar was still hiding under the sink.
"Mumbo; if I die, make sure to put a Jester hat on my grave. . . And tell my wife and child my death is on me."
"You're not gonna die. . ."
Though Mumbo could see Doc was coming towards the buildings, so closed the door a little bit more but he could still see him.

~

Doc had his eyes on the buildings, he twirled his sword and had his mind set on killing them-.
"Doc!"
Etho appeared infront of him, making Doc step back in surprise,"Nice to see you back on Hermitcraft, you're completely back to 100%!", Doc stared at Etho, he closed his eyes to not lose it in front of Etho,"Hello Etho, yes. . . It's nice to see you too.", Etho nods,"Hey, Doc? Me, iJevin, Bdubs and some of the others are going to play a game of TCG, wanna join us for a round or two since it's been 2 weeks since we last saw you.", Doc looked at Etho, then at the group and then the buildings.
It was like his thirst for revenge died down at the idea of playing a game with close friends.
"Yeah. . . I'd like to play a game or too."
"Woo!"
"Yeah, let's play!"

~

Mumbo opened the door, sighing with relief as he turned to Grian and Scar,"See? You're fine.", Grian looked like his soul left his body and Scar was still crying under the sink.
"For now. . . We're fine, for now is the key word."
Mumbo sighed. . . They weren't wrong.

=

"Thank you so much for creating the game! You saved a server from going to war again!"
Xisuma hugged Beef, Beef smiled and pats X on the head,"It's okay, guess Doc couldn't resist a game.", Tango nods,"Yeah, a few games and he should calm down and be less bloodthirsty."

~

"Too bad I didn't win, but I had fun. . . Thanks Etho!"
Etho nods,"Yeah, uh. . . Question Doc, in your rage for revenge you didn't do anything, did you?", Doc thought about it,"I must have been so angry I wasn't thinking straight. . . I think I made a stop by Grian's Portal, then to Scarland but then you appeared in front of me.", Etho gulped, did Doc mess with the portal in his anger?!
"Anyway, I gotta go plan a revenge; see ya Etho!"
Etho stood there, many possibilities running through his mind of what Doc did in his fury.
"I'll. . . Check the portal, just make sure he doesn't start a war."
Etho nods as Xisuma left the game room.

=

Pearl put the phone on speaker and Ren held out a book.
"And that's what we suspect about Speakers, they can create new thoughts and infect other thoughts and manipulate their target, break their minds to the point of them letting Watchers, Listeners or even themselves finishing the job."
"I see. . . I'll swing by now that Doc has calmed down a bit, tell Martyn I'll be there soon!"
And Grian hung up.

~

Grian sat the edge of a building.
. . .
Manipulate. . . Infect thoughts. . .
Could they have been watching him for that long, was Sam a Speaker?
. . .
Grian shook his head, looking at the sky, he couldn't look back on the past; He had to help Martyn.