{Mcyt: Headcanons}

While Grian has been dealing with his past well, coming to terms with it he still has some nightmares about the moments that really screwed up him for an example is what happened in The Kingdom of Valor, being turned into a Watcher and a number of High-school memories.

=

When a Watcher or Listener go rouge, their colours darken so a bright green Listener would be obedient while a dark green is a Listener that had gone rouge and is probably on the run.

=

Scott has a real bad scar on his back.
When he won Last Life, the Watchers struck him down through the heart.
Scott's scar is in the shape of a star but you can see that he was shoot through the heart.

=

Scar is a mysterious individual.
He has a tendency to lie or possibly knows more than he is letting on.
Wonder what he knows or why he has a tendency to lie and scam?

=

Even though Martyn knows Grian, Jimmy, Pearl and Scott can handle themselves he does feel the need to protect them and worries about them.
(That was when he understood Philza's Pain)

=

The Watchers tend to mess with the past to try and change the future, they tired with Scott and failed but Grian they brought more suffering to his past self to feed off his soul.

=

Doc from Hermitcraft is the same person as Martyn's neighbour.
He created his avatar to interact with the world, the reason it ended up the way it did was Watchers, Agents and Gods trying to kill or cut him off from the world.
Stayed in Hermitcraft for a safe place to work on the inside.
(He got attached to a lot of the Hermits-)

=

Etho was taken it back by how many people were happy to see him on MCC and was a little concerned when a Drunk Tommyinnit said some stuff about Tubbo and it resulted in a shouting match and eventually fist fight that had to be broken up by Sam and Philza.

=

After hearing of Philza's Situation with Forever on Qsmp, Grian filled him on his experiences with Yanderes like Sam and Yuki.
Philza was very concerned and Grian said that if he told this to an actual therapist; He'd be in a mental hospital.

=

Keralis is like the second dad to the Hermits, but also makes sure Xisuma looks after himself, takes breaks and does the same for the other Hermits.

=