{MCYT: Relaxing}

Dream sat back, having a drink and snacks next to him as he watched Origin Smp.
Yeah; He was having a break from his own house and the server, mostly because he felt tired and a little drained of writing Dsmp Season 2 despite a lot of people thinking they were on Season 100 at this point.
So Dream decided it was best to take a break and try to relax, he was recommended to check out two Worlds to watch like Origin Smp and Rat Smp which was what he was doing right now and it was definitely interesting.
. . .
"?"
Someone was behind him.
Turning around, he thought maybe it was Scott or Tommy coming to him about an issue but instead it was Xisuma.
"Oh, hey X."
Though Dream immediately noticed the faraway look in his eyes, how cold he seemed and how emotionless he looked; Apathetic Mod.
Dream remembered some of the Hermits telling him about this.

~

"Hey, Dream. Sorry for calling you, I would have been there to check on you and X but uh Jimmy kind of found my market and I'm currently hiding."
Dream smiled,"Don't worry Scott, X is right next to me he's currently in Apathetic Mode and is watching Origin Smp with me.", Scott sighed from the other end, of relief and of. . . Fear.
"That's good to hear. . . Uh, if you haven't seen it yet. . . Tommy is at war with Tubbo on Origins."
. . .
If Dream had the strength and if X wasn't next to him, he would have crushed the phone in his hand; EVERY SINGLE TIME, TOMMY; ONE DAY WITHOUT A DAMN WAR WOULD BE NICE!!!

=

Scott sighed as he stumbled in,"Finally. . .", he was back from Empires and in his original form.
Scott wondered how much his mind could take, seeing as he had so many personalities from different worlds/servers in his mind.
"Hey, Scott!"
Dream waved him over to the table, seeing Origins still on but Xisuma seemed to have came out of his Apathetic Episode and was smiling as he held a camera,"Hey, what's up you guys?", "We're just relaxing, but X is showing me pictures from his trip; Look at the Ice Dinosaurs!", so Xisuma showed them pictures of his trip and they all relaxed at the table as a break from their chaotic friends and servers.

=

**These pictures were taken from Xisuma's YouTube Community Tab but man I wanna know where this place is because it looks cool as heck**