{Dsmp: Sleepwalking}

"OW!"
George and Sapnap woke up with a start, hearing a loud bang and thud, especially someone yelling in pain.
"Dream?"
They got up and went to Dream's room, entering and turning on the light.
"Ow.  .  . Ow. . ."
Dream stood up, covering his eye with his hand,"Dream, you okay?", "Yeah-Just, can you bring in the Med-Kit?", George nods to go get it and Sapnap sat Dream on his bed and moved his hand from Dream's eye.
"Oh, that cut is near your eye. . ."
"Yeah. . ."
George came back in with the med-kit, opening it and looked around for something,"What do we need?", "Just hand me that, and something to cover his eye to make sure the cut doesn't get infected.", George hands it all to Sapnap,"How did this happen?", "Uh. . .", Dream turned red, lowering his head but Sapnap told him to stay still,"Sleepwalking. . .", "You-. . . You sleepwalk?", Sapnap nods,"Yeah, learned that the hard way. I almost thought of locking him in his room.", Dream chuckled as Sapnap covered his eye,"Thanks.", "No problem, Dream.", George tirled his head as he closed the box,"Uh, so both you and Ranboo have problems?", Dream laughed, remembering Ranboo's Sleepwalking story,"Yeah, but those were night terrors, I just Sleepwalk at random times.", George gulped, why did Sapnap not inform him about this.
But at least Dream's only got a small cut from the first Sleepwalking Incident in George's time in Florida.