|~|Hermitcraft: Xisuma's Music Passion|~|

"It's okay, Ren."
It was just after their Charity Livestream, Ren finally decided it was time to have a good cry session about being dethroned and Xisuma was doing his best to comfort him.
"Look on the bright side, least you are the first King of Hermitcraft."
Ren nods,"I guess.", Xisuma nods, patting Ren as they sat on the library floor.
"But seriously; What happened to all the diamonds??"
"I really don't know, Xisuma!"

=

"Come on."
"Don't rush me."
Grian hadn't picked a lock in a while,"Got it!", they got into the base of Xisuma and they went inside.
"Look around."
They split up, Mumbo walked over to Grian and felt a little confused of what's going on,"So, uh, what exactly are we looking for?", "Our mission today, Mumbo Jumbo; Is to find Xisuma's Guitar!", Bdubs nods as he looks in a chest,"Yeah! According to Grian he has a interest in music and especially electric guitars.", Grian nods, smiling,"Yeah! I saw it with my own eyes when I got him his birthday gift!", Grian rubbed the back of his neck,"Admittedly, I rushed to get him a present and I just got him tickets to see a band. He invited me to come along and-oh my God he was a completely different person!", Doc nods, looking around the base,"People that tend to be in their comfort zone find themselves more comfortable to be themselves, while out of it they're very different.", Doc opened another cupboard, this time it was full of spare armour, O² tanks and of course more guns.
"What the-Why does he own so many guns??"
Scar scratched the back of his head, avoiding his hood falling down,"Well, Xisuma did say he use to hunt aliens and Demons, plus he make his own weapons for fighting Watchers and Listeners.", Doc nods, Tango leans out of another room,"So, when was last time you saw this guitar?", "I think around his desk. . .?", Doc chuckled, looking around,"I wouldn't be surprised if he's had a secret room around here to hide his things.", they all couldn't deny that.
So they kept their eyes open for any secret doors, he had to have a secret door or room around here.
Bdubs kicked the wall, making them all turn to him and Bdubs smiled as he pulled out a pickaxe,"AHA!", "Shashwammy, we found it!", Bdubs picked at the wall and after some work, a door behind the fake wall was revealed.
"Grian!"
"I got it!"
Grian got the door opened.

~

"Woah."
The room was large, many band posters were on the walls, instruments but mainly guitars and a chest of music notes.
"Yeah, woah."
"Shashwammy has a whole collection of guitars and music!"
Bdubs opened the chest and skimmed through the songs, Grian admired the instructions and admired the one that matched Xisuma's favourite colours; Purple and Green.
"I never realised how much X loved music, I didn't even know he played."
"Well I was going to tell you."
They all jumped, leaning against the doorway was Xisuma himself.
"WE CAN EXPLAIN!"
He just chuckled, waving his hand,"No, no. You're completely fine, I hid this room in case it ever gets damaged.", they nod, Bdubs looked around the room,"Shashwammy, how come you never told us about your music??", Xisuma chuckled, feel himself turning red from under his mask,"Well, music was always a big interest of mine and I guess I just never brought it up.", Grian smiled,"I had a feeling you would be, especially after the concert.", Xisuma nods, Bdubs smiled,"You should play for us some time!", Xisuma shook his head,"I dunno, I have a lot of band music and you know.", Xisuma waves his hand around,"This is kind of my safe room.", Grian nods,"Of course, only if you're comfortable.", Xisuma nods,"Thank you and you're free to look around just uh, please don't break anything.", Doc nods,"Of course, I'll keep the Pesky Bird in check.", Grian gave a fake offended look as he gave Doc a bit of a shove.

=

"Isn't it nice to have a nice campfire to unwind."
Scar nods, he was still hiding his figures as Doc still hadn't fixed him an antidote.
"How about a song?"
They turned and saw Xisuma walk 9ver with a guitar and a sheet of music.
"Heck yeah!"
"Come sit with us!"