{Dsmp: Training Session 1/2}

Punz walked through the woods, he had gotten a text from Dream to meet him in the woods in an old clearing they meet at once and a way.
"Dream??"
Punz pushed a tree branch out of his way, finding the clearing and-
"Welcome Punz; To your first training session."
The clearing had now been cleared out more, there was a chest with weapons peaking out of it,"What the-?", "Hi; Welcome!", Punz stared for a few moments before walking closer,"Uh, hi. . . Um, Training Session?", Dream smiled as he pulled out a sword,"Yes! As someone that was raised and trained by a whole bunch of psychopaths and sociopaths, I would be the perfect to train you to fight and defend yourself!", Punz paused as Dream said that, that uh-Yeah, no that explains so much about Dream's mental problems; Concerning.
"And after; I'd like to train you to use magic after!"
"Wait huh-?"
Punz was then tossed an axe by Dream, who twirled his sword in his hand,"So, come at me as hard as you can! Oh, I'd tie your hair back for this.", Punz just stared at him blankly, but shook his head and reached into his pocket for a hair tie and quickly tied his hair in a low ponytail; He's about to get brusied from this session.

~

Dream slammed his sword down, Punz blocked his attack barely and just realised how strong Dream was!
Punz then picked Dream back, giving him time to catch his breath and fix his grip on the axe before Dream came to attack him again.
"Behind you!"
Punz turned, Dream somehow got behind him and hit Punz in the neck, making him stumble back and felt a little dizzy but blocked Dream's second attempt at another sword slash!
Then Dream kneed Punz in the stomach, grabbing Punz by the arm and threw him to the ground!
Punz jumped back up, looking around to find Dream gone,"What the fuck. . .?", Punz looked around, confused on how Dream managed to keep disappearing, he wasn't using potions was he?
"Don't get distracted, Punz."
Without thinking, Punz turned and swung his fist and punched Dream right in the jaw!
Dream held his jaw for a moment, Punz didn't know whether or not to continue but then Dream grabbed him by his hoodie and held a sword to his neck!
Punz gulped, Dream smiled and pulled the sword away from Punz's neck,"No what happens in training, don't lower your guard.", Punz exhaled, Dream had him stand up properly and Dream barely broke a sweat unlike Punz.
"My God you are brutal in training."
"But hey; You landed a punch on me!"
Punz nods, taking deep breaths as Dream held a book out to him,"Wanna give magic a try??", Punz frowned,"Dunno, Dream. . .", "Look-I promise I won't pull some training shit on you.", Punz sighed, stilling getting that training session.
. . .
"Fine."
"Yay!"