[•|~Hermitcraft/Empire Smp: Possessed Prob-~|•]

"GRIAN!!!"
"SOMEONE!!"
Grian had just finished making fixing Scar's cane after it nearly broke because he had dropped it and he heard screaming from above.
They both looked up to see Shubble flying down to them,"GRIAN!", "Shubble-?", she landed roughly but as she came closer, they realised she had been crying and looked terrified,"Shubble, what's wrong????", she hugged Grian in tears, Scar was concerned as he rose from his wheelchair with the help of his cane,"What happened?", she looked at Grian, would he be angry with her or would he do something rash??
"Cub- your friend came to visit, and-and I warned him about the Evermore, the fog and-and he went in to the woods to investigate and-and the fog, or something possessed him and now he's spreading the shulk!. . ."
Grian and Scar turned to each other, no way did. . .- Out of everyone; CUB GOT POSSESSED?!?!?
"Shubble, it's okay, look at us."
She did, but they weren't angry at all and just had the looks of comfort,"Don't worry, we'll figure it out and help Cub. Do you know where he went and maybe where Sausage and Gem are??", Shubble nods and gives Cub's last know cords and said Sausage and Gem where in her church.

~

"Sausage, Gem and Bdubs?"
They turned around seeing Grian,"Hey, Grian! What's up?", "I uh, I know you guys were just in the middle of your Religious stuff but we have a bit of a problem-no it's a big problem if it doesn't get resolved.", Sausage removed the shades as did Gem, both looking concerned as Bdubs even jumped down from his podium,"What's wrong?", Grian took a deep breath and decided to get right to the point.
"It's Cub."

=

"GET HIM!!"
Cub didn't have time to react, Scar whacked his leg with the cane and gave Sausage and Gem time to grab Cub and tackle him to the ground!
"WHAT-? WHAT IS THIS?!?!? GET OFF ME!!!"
Sausage and Gem kept him pinned down before Shubble arrived and waved her want to stop him from kicking them or being about to get up.
Cub was covered in shulk, his face was stained with it and his eyes were now different and his voice was far different than his regular voice.
Grian, without thinking, grabbed a book and rushed at Cub,"GET OUT OF MY FRIEND, FOG!!!", and he whacked Cub with it, making the others flinch as did Cub who was obviously the one that got hit.
"Ow. . . That's gonna leave a mark."
The others then watched Grian pull back for another round,"THE POWER OF WHATEVER RELIGION COMPELLS YOU!!!", "WAIT GRIAN!!-", Shubble tried to stop him from doing it again but he ended up doing it again.
And this time it knocked out Cub.
. . .
"I don't think this will help us get the ghost or fog out of Cub."
"But I hit him with a bible."
"Grian. . ."

=

They moved Cub to their home base, tying him to a bed with chains and some spells with the help of Shubble.
"That won't hold him. . ."
"I know but. . . I need to get a Mumbot working on this side so I can contact Mumbo!"
Scar nods,"Right, we need to get a permanent way to contact him and keep him updated.", Grian sighed,"Let the others know about the possession. . . And then we'll need to find out how to to get the fog ghost out of Cub before it does more damage to Cub himself or the server.", they all nod, Grian's been working to get Mumbot working but so far there was no success because apparently this server was set at a time Internet didn't exist.
. . .