|Mcyt: A Birthday|

It had been a very long day.
Scott had finished recording an Escape Room video for his birthday, it wouldn't be up on his birthday but he had fun.
He wanted to get it down since he had Secret Life to do on Friday; Guess he was going into the game on his birthday.

He took off his boots at the door,"Scott!", he was grabbed, stunned at first but then he realised Lauren was here.
"Lauren! It's so good to see you!"
Lauren smiled,"Of course, it's my little brother's birthday!", Scott smiled, Lauren then put something over his eyes.
"It's a bandana; I got a surprise for you!"
"Okay."
Lauren took the reins, directing Scott to the kitchen.

~

Lauren smiled,"What's going on??", "Just wait and see a few more seconds~", Lauren tapped Scott's shoulder and he stopped walking.
"Ready for your surprise?"
Lauren undid the bandana, ready to pull it off.
"3... 2... 1..."
She pulled it off.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!!!"

Scott was taken it back!
He saw Martyn, Jimmy, Grian, Mumbo, Lizzy, Joel, Gem, Etho, Fwhip, Sausage and Joey!
Martyn leaned off the wall,"Well; You didn't bring up your birthday during the game, but after the Escape Room and Lauren's call we prepared a party for you!", Grian nods,"Yep! More people are coming, old friends and present friends and I talked to the MCC Admins to give you the day off to celebrate!", "AND!", the attention was brought to the other room, Skizz, Tango and Impulse, Impulse having a microphone in his hand.
"YOU'RE TURNING 28 YEARS OLD!! You've poured so much into different communities, you made wonderful friends, reached so many goals; So tonight you're not gonna work: You're going to party and celebrate, today is all about you!"
Lizzy clapped,"So we all came together, you cooked so much on Rats Smp and Pirates Smp, so we all prepared many dishes!"
Jimmy held a present to Scott,"Want to open your first present?", Scott was still stunned, how they set this up in a short amount of time shocked him but he was so thankful.
"Yeah; I'm ready to party!"
. . .
"Thank you all so much."