♡[A Chaotic Prince 1/?]♡

Was this a good idea?
Nope.
Martyn was tasked by The Watchers and The Shadow to kill a Prince, Prince Scott to be exact and so far attempts have been. . . Bad, to say the least.
His attempts have been very unsuccessful as he didn't want to get close to he has tried many distant ways to kill him but now it's come to his attention that he had to get up close to the Prince to kill him.
So, what better way then to join the staff?

Weird: Wonder why the highest position is available.
The Prince's Advisor/Guard.
That was odd.

"Honestly it shocks me you accepted this job; Are you that desperate for money?"
Martyn frowned as Sausage lead him to The Throne Room,"What do you mean?", "Well. . . I dunno if you read the job description, but the Prince can be. . . Is very; Chaotic.", Martyn shrugged, he had friends that were straight up crazy.
"How bad could it be?"
"Ehhhh. . . Let's just say his last Advisor didn't last a month."
Entering the throne room, it was empty except for the two guards that were tied up, back to back on the floor.
"Oli? Fwhip?"
"He's still mad that he had to be kept inside because of the many times he's nearly died."
Sausage sighed heavily, Martyn was a little worried as these were guards that were supposed to protect The Prince and yet the Prince tied them both up.
"Scott!???"
Sausage began to search the room, Martyn took out a knife and cut the two guards free,"Thank you.", "Thanks, mate.", Martyn nods, now they were looking for Scott.
. . .
"Scott!"
Sausage walked out on the Balcony, turning up at the roof,"Get down from there, you could get shoot!", Oli and Fwhip rushed out to see this.
Did the Prince try and escape?

"Scott this is Martyn; He's your new advisor/personal guard."
Scott smiled.
The Prince didn't have a crown on his head, he looked pretty tired and had a couple of scratches or scars that were barely visible.
"You must really be desperate if you're willing to put up with me."
Martyn shrugged,"I have chaotic friends.", Scott smiled,"I see. Well, I'm Scott as you know and I pray to you, that you survive longer than my last guy did.", Oli, Fwhip and Sausage left the room patting Martyn's arm to wish him luck of handling Scott.