{MCYT: Reunion}

**Inspired by a few videos and I found the perfect person to play the role of the role of Karma**

=~=

The smp was gone. . .
. . .
"Thank fucking God."
Jschlatt walked away deep into his limbo, he was more than happy to see the server gone and reset it back before it was ruined.
"Tommy better not make the same mistake as he did last time."
A loud sound came from infront of him, a portal had opened and had taken him by surprise,"What the fuck-?", wait, the smp had reset so that means. . .
Maybe they were still alive and well?
"If this is a message or a sign that I too get another chance; I'm fucking taking it."
So Jschlatt walked through the portal and left his Limbo behind.

~

"What the actual fuck is this place??"
Jschlatt found himself in some kind of temple hallway.
"Well, isn't this shit from a horror film."
Jschlatt, against his judgement, he walked down the hall and payed attention to the strange drawings on the wall.
It seemed to be of people either doing bad things and then suffering the consequences of their actions.
"Heh. Karma at it's finest, huh."
Jschlatt had his Karma years ago, sure it took time but Karma was always so quick on their feet.
Jschlatt wasn't sure since Karma is different in many different religions or stories.
. . .
"A Command Block."
There was a command block up a small flight of stairs.
"You bring me down here for this? What the fuck."
Jschlatt approached the block, reaching out and dusting it off to find a button on it,"Hm?", Jschlatt felt the urge to hit the button, though he didn't know what it would do but still maybe it was the button that would take him into another world.
Jschlatt pressed the button.
Once he backed up, expecting a portal or doorway to open so he can leave and find Charlie, Ted or any of his friends.
But-
"AGH!!!-WHAT THE FUCK!?!!"
Jschlatt grabbed his arm, why did it suddenly feel like his arm was on fire?!!
He fell to his knees as he tired to roll up his sleeve to see what was happening, but saw some strange markings appearing on his arm and it felt like his arm was dipped in gasoline and light ablaze!
"1999. . ."
"Can Of Beans. . ."
"Murder. . ."
"Apple. . ."
Things were beginning to become hazy due to the pain becoming more unbearable before he fell to the ground.
Could have sworn he saw someone walking towards him in a dress.

=

"Ow. . . What the fuck. . ."
Jschlatt woke up with the sun in his eyes, he lifted his arm to shield his eyes from the sun and he realised he left odd and his surroundings were strange.
Once sitting up, he was in a open field and he was no longer wearing a suit.
Instead in his was in a blue sweater, he was wearing some brown overalls and blue jeans and black trainers.
He stood up and admired his clothes, it was a like a mix of his old blue sweater and the professional look his suit had.
His hair felt long and feeling through it, he sighed with relief that he still had his goat horns.
"Thank fucking God. . ."
But still; Something felt wrong.
Then Jschlatt remembered before he had passed out his arm was burning from when he pushed a button on that command block.
Jschlatt checked his arm to see the damage now that he was more awake and-
"WHAT THE FUCK!!"
Jschlatt stared at his hands, this wasn't fucking right at all!
His hands and arms looked completely different, it looked like dried skin but the same colour and shade of the command block and on the back of his left hand was that grey panel with all the colourful buttons.
"What the actual-? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT UNIVERSE?!?!?"
Jschlatt didn't know what to do, or what this was going to do to him but it didn't look liked it was going to spread and seemed to be some kind of. . .
What did Foolish call that black stuff that seemed to spread up his arms??
"SCHLATT?!?!?"
"JSCHLATT!!!!"
Was that. . .
"TED?!?! CHARLIE?!?!"
Jschlatt ran towards their voices, breaking through some bushes and trees he came to a lake and to see Ted in his Milkman Costume and Charlie looking like his normal self!
"JSCHLATT!!"
"GUYS!!!"
They embraced.
"THANK GOD!"
"I MISSED YOU GUYS!!"
They were back together!
"Oh, Jschlatt what happened to your hands??", "Still trying to figure that shit out, Ted! Where were you guys?!", Charlie shrugged,"I was in a white void and woke up in the lake and uh, that's why I may be a but soaked.", "And I was delivering milk before I woke up in a tree and fell out when I heard Charlie screaming.", Jschlatt rubbed his eyes,"I woke up in an empty field, before that I was walking down and a hall.", the three of them just sat down and talked, something they haven't done in so long as they tried to piece together what happened.

=~=

**The Re-Design of Jschlatt, Charlie and a new design/character; Ted.**