|| |RatSmp: Fear. | ||

"AHHHH!!!!"
"GET HIM!!!"
"DON'T LET HIM ESCAPE!!"
Scott sprinted, so what the others said was true; Tubbo and Shubble were cannibal rats!
"I'm just a Farmer Rat!. . . I don't want to cause problems!. . ."
Scott jumped out of the clock and sprinted down the carpet as he tried to run from Tubbo and Shubble, who he could still hear from behind but their voices became distant as he ran to find Owen.
"I need Owen. . .! He's stronger and scary. . .!"
Scott darted to the kitchen in fear of his life.

=

"Help! Help! I need help!"
Owen, Jimmy, Lizzy, Martin, El, Willow, Soup, Krow, Sniff and Olive were freed from the cage as they heard the cry for help from the Farmer Rat, Scott as he lept up on the counter,"Scott, what's wrong??", "What happened, are you okay?", Scott shook his head,"No! Shubble and Tubbo tired to kill me!", "What?!", "I knew there was something up with those two!", "They did that?!", Scott nods, fixing his hag to try and distract himself,"They tried to push me off the balcony because they heard I heard they ate rats from another Rat!", Owen nods, Jimmy sighed,"This will definitely be a safety issue if they try that again.", they began to talk among themselves, Owen turned to Scott who was hiding behind and clinging to his sleeve.
"Want me to come with you back to the attic."
"Please. . . I don't wanna be alone, not if I'm gonna be eaten by my own kind. . .!"
Owen, taking Scott's hand as they jumped off the counter,"Well, hold my hand and I'll keep you safe. They don't wanna mess with someone that's fought a cat and lived to tell the tale.", Scott smiled, nods as he felt some of his nerves wash away,"Thanks, Owen.", "No worries, you're my brother and it's my job to look out fir you.", but if Tubbo and Shubble did all that, that puts them in a new light-Would they turn to eat them of Tubbo has no sugar???

**Just a reminder that Owen and Scott have said in this Smp, Ratssmp, their characters are just friends and not in a relationship so I made them both brothers I just wanted to throw that out.**

**I highly recommend checking out Ratssmp!**