{SCU: Origin 1/2}

"YOU SHALL NEVER TAKE OUR POWERS FOR YOUR OWN, YOU FOOLISH CREATURE OF THE DARK!!!"
The council of The 4 Gods, they would combine what power they had left to finally take down the evil entity that was trying to take their powers for themselves.
Combining their powers together, it was this huge aura and light of true power as they built it up to finally take the entity down!
"EAT THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!"
They unleashed the last of their power and watched as it ripped through the entity's body. . . And down to earth.
Silence.
"OH FUCK!!"
"SHIT, SHIT!!"
"AFTER THE AURA, WE CAN'T LET THE POWER GET AWAY!!!"
Charlie, Bizly, Grizzly and Condifiction fly down to earth and to the Mortal realm to retrieve their powers before the Entity respawned.

=

Jschlatt managed to escape the scene, another bloodly murder and it was the perfect crime.
He dumped the weapon in a river and put his gloves on to hide any left over blood on his hands and then put his headphones on to drown out the screams and pleas of his victims.
Did he regret it all?
He wasn't sure, he didn't know how to feel about what he's done but he sure isn't going to step just yet.
Jschlatt frowned, taking his headphones off and turned around,"Is someone landing a fucking plane-?", before Jschlatt could even finish his thought, he was blinded by a bright light and felt himself falling.

~

"OH FUCK, THE MORTAL!!!"
Charlie landed and grabbed the human out of the water, the Mortal was stuck and dragged out of the bank before he could have drowned.
"Charlie, did-did our powers get stuck in. . . A murder's body?!"
This man was an unknown murder to the Mortals, but to the gods he was seen as a dangerous Mortal that they hoped would be killed soon.
Charlie gulped,"We can't kill him. . . If we do, our powers will die with him, and if we leave him alone. . .", Charlie sighed, turning to his friends and got the Mortal on his back,"Turn into your Mortal forms and we'll take this guy back to his apartment.", so they do, Grizzly looked unsure,"Are you sure, what's the plan from here.", "I'll make it up as we go along, but let's just get the guy to his apartment.",so they do, Condifiction looked at Charlie as he carried the unconscious Mortal,"Need a hand?", "Nah, he's short and not heavy at all; Quite easy.", so they continued in silence, keeping an eye out and making sure no other mortals were around.