☸️Pirates Smp: Tired☸️

*Knock*
*Knock*
Kyle was surprised to see Scott, holding a basket in his hand,"May I come in?", "Of course!", Kyle closed the door after him, Scott put the basket on the table.
"What's inside??"
Scott had glanced at Oli and Scar, both appearing out of nowhere,"Food; I first brought food for Kyle but I packed extra for the rest of your Fraction.", Oli and Scar immediately brightened up, both opening the basket to see what food they had been brought by Scott.
Kyle smiled,"Thanks, you didn't have too.", Scott smiled,"No worries, I had time on my hands and it could turn into a routine.", Kyle nods, Scar tried to reach for some food Kyle smacked the lid back down.
"I should be leaving you to it."
"You don't wanna hang around for a bit?"
Sausage had came down stairs, tossing his hat from the rack by the staircase.
"Ah, Captain Sausage."
Sausage smiled, placing his hand on Scott's shoulder,"Why not hang around for a bit, you seem to need a break as I've heard you've been running around and doing a lot of quests, so why not have a seat and we can talk?", Scott had tensed up slightly as Sausage rested his hand on his shoulder, he was admittedly tired and had been running around all day.
"Uhm. . . Sure?"
Sausage smiled, guiding Scott to the sofa with his arm around him,"That's the spirit.", "Can we take the food out now. . .?", Kyle sighed heavily, turning to Scar and Oli who had been staring at the basket.
"Ugh. Fine."
So Kyle unpacked the basket, seeing what Scott had made them and they could put then away for Lunch, Dinner or snacks.

Sausage and Scott were sat on the sofa, talking: Talking about life, treasure, island and about the Fractions.
As Sausage turned to Scott after pouring himself another drink, he noticed Scott was half asleep, he was beginning to drift off; Guess the quests wore out this Heron, which was surprising to Sausage.
"Tired?"
Scott didn't reply, his eyes had closed and had fallen asleep.
Sausage turned to Kyle who had smacked the bird after he closed the cabinets,"Stopit.", "Kyle, mind getting Cleo or another Heron; Scott fell asleep.", Kyle glanced around the kitchen, sure enough he was,"Sure thing, make sure the bird, Scar and Oli don't eat the food.", with that Kyle left to go find Cleo or Owen.
Sausage let Scott lead on him, he did look tired and it's possible that with all the quests and the heat probably worn him out.