[•Scott Smajor's Backstory 1/2•]

**Ring**
**Ring**
**Ring**
. . .
"Hello, Head Nurse Speaking."
"Greetings; This is Head Of Noxcrew speaking."
"Well, isn't this a surprise call; What can we do for ya?"
"We'll be needing your best Nurses down to our Headquarters."
"Of course."
*Click*
"We got a big job, Girls!"

=

"So, what's the job?"
The man behind the desk was clicking his pen, before dropping and it and turned to the three nurses.
"You know what MCC is? And Noxcrew?", the three of them nod,"Yes.", he stood up, walking to the window and looking at the construction of MCC; The future of what it will be.
"Well, I'll be needing something done in order for this place to be safe from those things that keep breaking into the server and ruining what progress we make on this event.", the business man turned to the Three Nurses,"You get that?", "So; You need security.", "Much better idea.", the man pulled out a damaged book, opening it the pages looked like if a gust of wind came in the pages would be turned to dust.
"An Admin."
The man pointed to the symbols and the figure outline,"Admins are heard to be very powerful people.", "But they are extinct Sir, a lot of them were killed years ago.", the business whoever smiled, then pulled out a brief case and opening it was a whole bunch of cash.
"Well then, I heard of your work before; So make it work and plenty more cash will be coming into your pockets."

~

"So, what's your idea Head Nurse?"
The Head Nurse was reading up on Admins and looking at the amount of money they could receive if they did this right.
"Hm. He wants an Admin; So, we'll get him an Admin."
"But how? Admins are either born with powers or train to be one which takes literal years."
The Head Nurse nods,"Yes. . . But; We can make it work with the help of a certain Doctor.", The Head Nurse picked up the phone, dialing a number and waited for the other end to pick up.
"Ah, Dr Jones."

=

"Why are we camping outside of a school?"
A Nurse turned to her Partner,"Because, since none of the experiments can handle all the powers Admins can; Jones told us to just take anyone that could potentially be the admin.", the partner looked into their van,"Uuh, we already kidnapped like. . . 3 people.", "He said to come back with 4 people, you know in case the other three fail like the rest.", they both jumped as the school bell rang, many kids came out of the school, it seemed like this school had a Daycare, Primary School and- Basically different ages coming from different directions.
"Let's see. . ."
"Who can we nab."
They scanned the crowd, looking at the kids and teens leaving the school to either meet with their parents or walk home.
"I say we just nab anyone that is alone."
"Like that teen."
They saw a Teen left alone at the bus stop, separated from a bugger group of kids that were yelling something at him as they left around the corner.
"Yeah; He works."
So one stayed behind the wheel and the other got out to play the part."

~

"Shit!"
Looking up from his phone, seeing a nurse had dropped a crate of packets so she must have been delivering stuff for The School Nurse.
"You need a hand?"
"Oh, yes Thank you so much."
So the boy helped her pick up the packets of what looked to be needles and some were ice packs,"Sorry, the box was heavier than I had previously suspected.", "Yeah; Boxes tend to look light but are actually quite heavy.", once it was all back in the box, The Nurse thanked him as he turned back to go back to playing on his phone and wait for a bus.
Then the Nurse pulled out the rag, grabbed him and covered his mouth and nose.
He put up a good fight, trying to kick or below the attacker as he was dragged away from the Bus Stop but eventually fell unconscious from the drug smell.
"Got him?"
"Tying him up now."
"HEY!"
She froze, turning to see a teacher coming out a building,"GO NOW!", "HEY!!!", they drove off, once the teen was tied up the Nurse reached and closed the doors of the van as the teacher sped after them.
"Good thing we wear this bags on our heads!. . ."
"Shut up and let me drive, make sure the kid is out!"
The Nurse made sure the teenage was tied up and took the bag from him, climbing into the front seat and looked for some identification.

=

"Perfect."
"YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS, PEOPLE WILL LOOK FOR US!!!"
Dr Jokes shook his head,"No they won't, well- maybe they'll look for the teenager but, my workers and I bet they'll give up in a matter of weeks.", The Nurse held up a needle, injecting it into the lady's neck,"Let's see the results of this test and which one of you will make it out not dead.", the lady continued to swear, saying how she was from a well known company that would be looking fir her and hat forces were on their way.
Likely story.
They destroyed their phones and any methods of communication the cops could use to find them.
2 adults, 1 kid and a teenager.
Let's see what happens this time around.

=

. . .
"Please. . . Please. . . Make it stop. . . End it now. . . The pain is too much. . ."
He woke up, to someone. . . Begging?
Lifting himself up, he realised he wasn't home. . .
"Where. . .? Am I?"
"Please. . ."
Looking up, he was stunned as seeing the state of a man on the floor.
Getting out of the bed, while weak on his feet the man on the ground was. . . Was melting to the ground, decomposing and even his bones were exposed.
"Oh my God. . ."
He covered his mouth, then he realised they weren't alone.
A kid lay too still for his liking and a lady's body was glued to the hospital bed.
"Where the hell am I. . ."
The doors then opened, in came Nurses and a doctor.
. . .
The doctor pulled out a gun, shooting the man dead!
He covered his ears from the gunshot, flinching and falling from such a loud sound!
"Hm. Only one. That's a good result."
The doctor put the gun on a tray, stepping over the body,"Usually you'd be dead but, guess you're a lucky one.", once recovering from the gun, he looked up at them and tried his best to stand up and back away from them.
"W-Who are you people, what have you done to them and-"
The doc held up his hands,"Calm calm, they weren't human, failed experiments I have been working on that failed.", and he held his hand out,"I'm Dr Jones and they are my business partners.", he didn't shake his hand, Dr Jones pulled his hand back and walked over to a computer, a nurse pushed the teenager to the computer and sit him down on the chair.
"Let's see. . ."
A whole bunch of results popped up, it looked the results that something had burned his subjects like acid, like something was in their bodies that had completely destroyed them and deformed them.
"Well; This is a good sign."
The Nurse was smiling,"So, we have a result?", "Indeed we do, looks like you're the perfect candidate.", the teenager began to sweat, his stomach turned over and his throat felt so dry.
"C-Candidate? For what??"
Dr Jones stood up, picking up a few papers and nods as he gives them to the Nurses.
"Yes, a Candidate."
Looking around, the teen immediately stood up and backed away from them,"N-No, if-if whatever this is caused that to happen, I-I don't want any part of it. . .!", as he backed up, both of his arms were grabbed by two Nurses,"?!", "See, now you don't have a choice; Never should have been at the bus stop or helped out the Nurse.", the nurses dragged the teen to a table, despite him struggling and yelling at then to let him go!
As he was being strapped down, the lady that had been melted to bed was also screaming at them to let him go but the doctor just grabbed the gun and shoot her dead!
The gun shoot sound sent a shock through his body, the ringing made him stop struggling and gave the nurses time to strap him down.
"This won't hurt, but not like you'll remember any of this."
As the doctor said that, a nurse injected the teen with another needle that at first made his body go numb, to not feeling anything and passing out into darkness.