{Dsmp: Ghostboo's Goodbye}

"Is it. . . Really time to say goodbye?"
XD nods.
"Yes."
It was time for Ghostboo to. . . Move on, into the afterlife.
He was fading away.
Ghostboo smiled,"I'm ready. . .", Ghostboo turned to Tubbo and Michael,"Well. . . Guess this is it.", Tubbo and Michael hugged Ghostboo,"Will you be back, papa. . .?", "I don't know. . . But we'll meet again soon. . .", Micheal smiled, Tubbo held back his tears, Aimsey looked away as tears whelmed up in her eyes,"You have to go. . .?", "Mhm. But, I know people will be here to keep you safe.", Aimsey nods, Philza took a deep breath as he and Ghostboo hugged again,"Tell Techno I said goodbye and hope you guys stay safe.", Philza nods, Ghostboo took a deep breath as he turned to XD.
"Have you said all you wanted to say?"
"Not quite. There; No more thing."
XD sighed, he wanted to get this over it,"And what's that?", Ghostboo just walked up to XD, smiling and Michael was trying to ask why Tubbo was sad.
. . .
"Apologise."
"What-?"
Ghostboo out of nowhere slashed XD in the face with a sword!
"GHOSTBOO?!"
"WHAT THE FUCK?!?"
XD stumbled back, feeling his mask and feeling the mark and black liquid dripping from his face.
"You. . ."
Ghostboo smirked and had some wild look of anger in his eyes,"FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR GOD XD!!!", XD then realised, Ghostboo flipped him off as he disappeared,"NO YOU FUCKING--", XD wasn't able to grab him!
. . .
"CURSE YOU, ENDERMAN!!!!"

=

"Am I. . .?"
He looked at his hands.
. . .
"YES!!"
Ran jumped up,"I'M BACK TO NORMAL!!!", turning back to the portal and giving it the double bird,"FUCK YOU, MOTHER FUCKER!!!", Ran breathed in a big sigh of relief, finally he felt like he had been freed from a cage.
"Wait: Karl, I need to see Karl!"
Ran opened another portal and jumped in.

~

"KARL!"
Karl jumped, turning to see Ran stumble out of a portal,"Ran!", Ran hugged Karl,"Thank whatever force you're okay!", "You too!", they broke the hug as Karl waved his hand around,"Your friends are here wondering where you've been and I've been trying to keep them off the trial.", Ran smiled,"Thank you. . . I didn't want to return to them until I was completely free.", Karl nods, Ran sighed but still smiled,"Thank you, Karl. Honestly, I dunno what would have happened if you never came to my time but. . . I won't be able to help you anymore.", Karl was surprised,"What?", Ran nods,"I no longer have influence in this place, if I don't return to my time. . . I will still do my best to assist you when I can.", Karl nods, he understood as Ran had to return to his time.
. . .
"But here."
Karl looked up, Ran handed him his gold necklace that had a green gem in the center,"Something to remember me by.", Karl smiled, a portal opened and it was time for Ran to go home.
"Goodbye Ran."
"I hope to see you visit my time again, Jacobs."

=

Ran ran through the place, he knew where he was going and he knew who he needed to see.
As he got to the stadium, he saw a missing poster. . . Of himself.
Taking a deep breath, he pushed open the wooden doors.
. . .
"Ran. . .?"
There were all his old friends, staring in shock to see him alive, but looking like a wreck with his clothes messed up, a few scars and wounds that hadn't properly healed; But he was alive.
"Um. . . I apologise for the dramatic entrance, and my sudden reappearance. . . But stuff happened and uh. . ."
"YOU'RE ALIVE!!!"
Jackie, King Porkius and Watson ran over to him and hugged him.
"You're finally home!"
"Never do that again!"
"If someone tries to take you, I'll kill them!"
. . .
He was home.