✨️[Witchcraft Smp: Not So Different]✨️

Me: . . .

932: We need to turn on notifications more often-

Me: I can't because then my inbox would just-flood with notifications of videos I haven't watched that I need too!

. . .

Me: So; The Supreme Witch really is dead.

932: Will that change anything?

Me: No.

Me: I'll just say, Joel and Lizzy, the suspected Supreme Witch, passed away after they were happily married before she unexpectedly passed away and Bertha promised to Joel they would bring her back.

932: It is scary how much Bertha is like Scott.

Me: Yeah;

Bertha wanting to bring back their sister at any cost.
Scott wanting to bring back his dead lover at any cost.

932/Me: . . .

Me: ON TO THE STORY-

=

Scott left his house, he had to continue to work on getting stronger as the Witch Trails were going to happen and he had to be ready, he got lucky when he was last to go in the first trails but he wasn't sure if he'll be last again.
"Good evening, Scott."
Scott turned around,"Oh, evening Bertha. I though you would be at your resort at this time.", Bertha nods,"Indeed, though as I felt like I should talk to you as I owe you for bring Mertha back to life.", Scott moved to his Berry farm, Bertha was willing to ignore that Scott folded his resort with berries since he took berries off the market.
. . .
"You would like free therapy?"
"I don't need therapy."
Bertha could sense much suppressed emotions boiling in Scott, despite how calm he looked.
"You know; You and I aren't so different."
Scott took out a book,"Not sure what you mean.", "Well; We're both trying to bring someone back from the dead aren't we?", Scott froze, he looked up at Bertha,"Huh?", Bertha nods, walking a little closer to Scott,"I had a sister, she passed unexpectedly and I've been trying ways to bring her back. . . And you. . .?", Scott looked away from Bertha, Bertha felt a new set of emotions bubbling up in him so Bertha approached him and under the black veil, while hard to see his face, Bertha could see it in his eyes that tears were whelming up and his eyes were wide.
Bertha slowly hugged the Necromancer, the Necromancer didn't fighting back but just rested his head on Bertha's shoulder to hide his face.
Bertha wasn't stupid.
He knew how the others made him the outcast, how he accepted it and how he hasn't slept in weeks since the he was nearly taglocked by Joey and Prismarina.
"It's okay Darling, you don't have to say anything. . . If silence is what you're comfortable with?"
. . .
Scott nods, hugging Bertha and not lifting his head.
"Bertha is here to help. . ."