✨️[Witchcraft Smp: Unlikely Friendship]✨️

"HE LIED TO ME!!"
Shubble and Cupquake watched Prismarina yell at the ocean, the waves were harsh as her anger grew, she was yelling about Joey, crying about her potential possession and therapy-she was not having a good time.
The both of them decided to let her get out her anger as they kept their distance from the waves incase they came crashing down on us.
"Hey guys!"
"Oh, hi Soup!"
Soup waved and sat down with them, Soup and Cupquake asked Shubble about the trail and advice about it.
"Oh, hey look over there."
Soup pointed, she looked surprised so Shubble and Cupquake turned in curiosity of her surprise and; they were just as surprised as Soup was.
Very far from Prismarina, they could see Lauren taking off her boots and rolling up her socks and began to jump in the shallow end of the water and sitting at the edge was Scott, while still dressed in his wear had a book in his hands.
"Since when did they become friends?"
"I thought I warned about him."
"Actually."
Shubble and Soup turned to Cupquake,"She ran into me and told me about much he helped her, making her wand, giving her books on her magic and giving her materials to make a broom.", Shubble blinked several times,"Really?", "Woah.", Cupquake nods,"It seems Lauren's the only one that isn't afraid to interact with him. . .", they watched them, it seems they were talking but it was hard to tell because of the viel Scott wore making it hard to see his face even up close.
. . .
But Lauren seemed happy.