✨️[Witchcraft Smp: Sickness]✨️

**This is based off a theory/Headcanon, not Canon**

===

Bertha stood in the centre of the towers as always.
They were there to give advice or escort Witches to their matches.
Though, admittedly they didn't feel well and quite frankly they were tired more than usual.
Night was falling, so soon the Witches would be asleep and they could go home and rest for the night.

~

Night fell, and Bertha left their station to go home and sleep, eat and maybe take some medicine as their throat felt dry.
It was nice to walk around, admittedly he found all the drama happening with the Witches entertaining though they were impressed that Scott managed to make everyone fear him, except for The Time Witch and the uh. . . Sand Witch lady.

~

Arriving home, they stumbled in and closed the door.
"You're back home, how was today?"
"No matches today. . ."
"!"
From the kitchen, the Supreme Witch came out and looked worried for Bertha as their voices quiet and raspy.
"Are you feeling alright, dear?"
Bertha pulled down their hood, surprisingly their appearance was very. . . Normal.
Brown hair with a brown streak, underneath the robe was just a white top with a brown vest, black jeans and he took off his boots.
"Yeah, I'm not feeling too well. . ."
She walked over, pulling him close and feeling his forehead,"Yeah, you're running a fever, Joel.", Joel nods, Lizzy, his wife and The Supreme Witch, was worried for him and brought him to the sofa,"Here lay down here for a bit.", Joel did, his head on her lap as she used her magic to bring medicine, food and water for Joel.
"Are you sure Lizzy? I mean, you worked so hard for so long?"
Lizzy nods,"Indeed, I want someone to take my place if I ever die. And I want to spend more time with my short King.", Joel chuckled, resting his eyes as Lizzy ran her hand through his hair.