|~Hermitcraft: His Watcher Form~|

Grian and Mumbo were relaxing by the Vault, they were celebrating his return to Hermitcraft after his mental health break and bike journey.
"Hey, Grian can I ask something?"
Grian nods,"Go for it.", "It's about you being a Watcher.", Grian nods, allowing Mumbo to ask about it as he trusted Mumbo,"Do you have, a Watcher Form as Doc calls it? Apparently all Watchers have been seen wearing purple robes, purple wings and some mask with a halo, do you have that?", Grian nods,"I did have a mask and halo, but lost both after I rebelled against them.", Mumbo nods, he was curious,"So, what does your form look like now?", Grian thought about, no one was really online and he trusted Mumbo to not say anything.
Mumbo blinked and before he knew it, Grian was now taller and wearing purple robes, his wings had turned purple, he couldn't see his eyes but his glasses frames had turned purple.
Grian did a 360° so Mumbo could take in the form,"As you can see, the form makes me taller and while I can make my form taller even not in my Watcher Form I just stick to my regular height and-yeah, you can't see my eyes but my glasses are there to kind of symbol that I do have eyes."
Mumbo smiled as he admired the form,"Well, I think you look amazing.", Grian smiled, admittedly they haven't told Mumbo yet about all Grumbot or what he almost did to Empire Smp and Grian knew that Mumbo didn't seem to completely understand how he couldn't tell the others about his secret as it's hard for Watchers and Listeners that want nothing to do with their kind to be normal.
"Thanks Mumbo."
For the first time, Grian just pats Mumbo on the head which was odd to Mumbo put he liked the head pat.