|Mcyt: Confronting Watchers|

The Watcher was flung into a wall.
There standing before the Watcher was a very angry Martyn.
He twirled the sword in his hand, approached the Watcher grabbed them by their clock, Martyn felt his blood boiling and his heart beating faster.
"What the hell have you done to me. . .?!?!"
The Watcher didn't speak.
"Damaging my soul each game we play. . . Possessing me and making me betray Scott. . .!"
. . .
"Is it not obvious. . .? You do remember how we turned Grian; We turned him by looking through the cracks of his soul and getting in his head."
Martyn froze, there was no way. . .
"Your Dimensional Travelling, and each time uou lose and that bloodrage you keep bottled up began to break you, so we simply tapped into your soul to the point of getting into your mind and giving uou more power."
Martyn growled, now remembering as he approached Impulse and Scott the edges of his vision were becoming purple and he felt more frustrated, angry than normally during the final round.
"YOU MADE ME HURT SCOTT, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!"
Martyn twirled his sword and slashed the Watcher as many times as he could!
Getting out whatever anger, frustration and other negative emotions he may have stored in his soul and mind!

=

Scott was seated at the sofa, a blanket over him to hide his burned legs and couldn't move much to let them heal.
The door opened and Martyn came in, covered in blood and dropped a sword on his way in, which brought the attention of Scott, Grian, Jimmy, Cleo and Impulse,"Martyn, you're back! What. . . Happened?", Martyn had tears in his eyes, they pricked and he walked over to Dcott and hugged him.
"I'm sorry. . ."
"Hey, I wouldn't have had it any other way-"
"No Scott. . ."
The others were confused, Martyn didn't want to let Scott go but he wanted to let Scott go in case he hurt him again.
"I didn't want to. . . They took over my body. . ."
The room fell silent, they realised what Martyn meant by 'they'.
Scott realised too,"They knew, so they. . . They made sure it would be painful. . . I'm sorry, I'm sorry. . .!", Scott hugged back,"It's okay. . . I understand, the others said I should be healed enough to do MCC, don't blame yourself Martyn you weren't yourself.", Martyn didn't let Scott go, Impulse looked at Grian who looked equally as pissed as Jimmy did: They had no idea this was going on!
Was this why Martyn was getting more aggressive, because of the Watchers?!
Grian grits his teeth, swearing to go murder a group of Watchers later but right now they had to be here for Martyn.