|~Hermitcraft: Apathetic Xisuma~|

"Hey, Cleo? Have you seen X anywhere?"
Cleo looked up from her project, she was making the Hermits and Emlires with baby  armour stands for Christmas,"I think he was with Joe and Bdubs last I checked, yesterday he was telling me about Doc's New Pet.", oh boy the dragon, so with that Fwhip nods and goes to find them so he can ask something about getting them home update since Sausage's staff had been turned into a flipping stick and leaving them kind of stranded in Hermitcraft so he wanted to hear the update on getting them back home.

~

Etho stared at Grumbot, Doc sighed as he stepped back,"It appears he is offline. Guess we'll have to wait.", "Yeah.", Etho returned to the computer, checking for the ID of the Empire Server to get them home to Empires.
"Hey, guys, Fwhip is asking for an update?"
"A work in progress."
Grian and Joe joined them, Grian had to as he made Grumbot and was the reason that the Empire World nearly got purged.
"Hey, Where's Xisuma? I thought he would be with you because. . . Well; Admin."
Bdubs shook his head,"Shashwammy isn't available today, he went into another episode so he's staying home.", "Another episode? We haven't had that in a while.", "Another episode of what?",Grian was confused as was Doc, were they forgetting something that happened yesterday?
Joe stood up with his drink, fixing his glasses as he prepared to explain to Doc and Grian what the three of them were talking about.
"Basically; Back in Season 1, when Hermitcraft first started, Xisuma was going through a lot at the time and were days that X would just stay in his base so much and practically turned off his emotions.", Grian was surprised, Doc titled his head,"He can do that?", "Some people can, it's like turning off your brian and zoning out but not long after Xisuma became an Admin, he started to see someone that helped him through the episodes and we just call them his off days were usually he'll be out for a day or two at most and only intervene if it's longer than 3 days then we have to intervene.", Grian nods, Doc nods too as they understood this as best as they could,"So, is like Evil X back when he use to possess X?", "Kind of, Evil X is some unknown being that was created from something in the pits of hell but Xisuma doesn't remember anything from when he goes into an episode like that, so Xisuma kind of gave the episode a name like he did with Evil X; Apathetic Xisuma, even if he doesn't remember.", Doc nods, guess he learned something new about their admin and Grian nods in understanding so he'll probably drop by X to be sure he's okay.