🔆New Life: New Friend🔆

"I dunno if you need a jumper, but I think it makes you look more cute."
The little Snowcreeper nuzzled into Martyn, who smiled and pat his little pet on the head.

~

Inside, the Snowcreeper was playing on the patch of ice.
Martyn twitched, while he didn't get shivers from this origin his hands felt numb.
Carefully, he removed one of his gloves and was surprised to see his hand was blue.
"Oh crap. . . This is frostbite? It feels so sore, no wonder it hurt when I faceplammed."
He put the gloves back on,"I'll have to ask Scott if anything can help. . .", then he felt a bump, he looked down and saw his little friend hugged his legs and nuzzled his side.
Martyn smiled, he was glad to have a little friend.

=

"Explain."
Scott looked at Martyn's hand, his pet had this snow cloud over it to probably stop it from melting and it was a nice reference to Frozen and Olaf's Flurry.
"Okay; Uh."
Scott took off the over glove, seeing his hands in both the same state.
Luckily it wasn't bad frostbite.
"Okay: Because of your origin, the frostbite will only really stop at a certain level to a point of where you can't feel your hands or some parts of your body will ache, it's mostly the origin getting use to your body much like how I have to eat a lot after I teleport.", Martyn groaned, understanding that as Scott examined his hand more.

Collin, The Snowcreeper, was then approached by another Copper Golem with blue and orange rings much like Scott's.
It stepped under the cloud, Collin held it's sleeve out as attempt to be polite but the Copper Golem just pets him on the head.

"Well they made quick friends."
Scott shrugged,"I think I have something, we can try put some different gloves under your black ones.", Martyn nods, hoping these gloves had the ability to keep his hands warm.