⌚️♡Limited Life: Rest Well♡⌚️

"We suck at bodyguarding."
"Tell me about it."
Joel took off his sunglasses, looking at Grian who they managed to get back from his several kidnappings in their Last Life session, Jimmy lay Grian on the floor of the bridge and covered him with a blanket and of course a pillow too.
"How is Grian?"
Jimmy was closest to him, so he reached over and felt Grian's forehead,"He's beginning to burn up, is the session almost over?", "Yeah, just in five minutes it should be over.", Jimmy nods, he then picked up Grian in his arms,"I'll take him to Scar, Cleo and Bdubs so they can take him back to Hermitcraft.", Joel nods, he was preparing to go to the portal soon to see his wife, so Jimmy took off to the Clockers.

=

"Hey Scar?"
Scar turned around,"Oh hey, Jimmy! What's up?", Scar took off his shades,"Grian's running a fever and the session is ending so, I figured you, Cleo, Bdubs and Etho could take him back to Hermitcraft.", Scar nods,"Yeah, no problem Jimmy. I'll take him, how bad is the fever?", Jimmy passed Grian to Scar, willingly this time, who was surprised Grian was completely knocked out.
"I'm not a doctor, but uh; I guess he's paler than normal, Red in the cheeks and sweating bullets.", yeah Scar figured as Grian's hair looked soaked with sweat, he really couldn't have just taken the session off for one day just to rest?
"Don't worry, he'll be fine."
And with that the session ended.

=

Grian woke up, but he wasn't on he bridge anymore but he was in a bed.
"Hey, Grian. . . You finally came to."
"We thought you'd sleep away the whole week."
Grian slowly sat up, his head was spinning and he felt extremely warm,"What. . . How did I?", "The session ended and your fever stared to raise, so Jimmy gave you to Scar and took ya back here to your house, changed you into more comfortable clothes but; How are you feeling?", Grian thought it, closed his eyes and put a hand on his stomach.
. . .
"Like I'm about to puke-"
Etho quickly grabbed a bucket and tossed it to Scar, who then gave it to Grian and he puked.
"Oh dear. . . Yeah; You're not leaving this bed for a bit, Grian."
Grian coughed as they told him that, least he didn't have to go back till next Friday.
"Okay. . ."
Scar spoke,"And let us know if uou need anything like Food, drinks and icepacks to keep your temperature down.", "I don't. . . Think I can stomach any food, but thanks Scar. . .", Etho passed him a glass of water so the taste of vomit would leave kind of.