⌚️♡Limited Life: Aftermath♡⌚️

"SCOTT!?"
Martin ran to find Scott, seeing him in their base island shaking and some parts of his skin had turned blue.
"SCOTT!"
"Martin!. . ."
Scott shuddered, Martin held up his hands,"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. . . I'm not here to do that. . .", "The whole server was after me. . . Even after Jimmy gave me 30 seconds to run, it was like the whole server turned against me in just an hour.", Scott bad some wounds from the TNT, the arrows that were fired at him and slashes from swords or axes.
"It's okay. . . It's over now. . . But we need to get you patched up."
Martin helped Scott inside,"Thanks for fixing up the base though. . . Now please rest.", Martin sat Scott down on the bed, grabbing some potions and some bandages to help with the wounds,"Just hold still while I clean the wounds and patch you up. . .", Scott remained silent, he was thinking about how fast the server turned against him to get more time after he gave time to Cleo, he appreciated that Jimmy gave him time to run but the fact that alsmot everyone tried to kill him in cold blood.
"There. . . Try and get some rest, the potions should heal the wounds."
Martin left him to rest, Scott took a drink of the potion and honestly, it didn't do much with the wounds as he was expecting, his whole body was covered in old scars from different worlds or universes so the potion just restores his health but can't heal wounds or scars.
If it did, Scott would be drinking the potions constantly.
"?"
Scott then noticed someone run away, he got up and opened the door and noticed on the ground was a poppy flower in a flower pot with a book, he picked both up and read the book.

'I'm sorry,
Most of the server who hunted you done is sorry,

But it was impressive how long you managed to keep your green lives.

-Jimmy'

Scott smiled sadly, least he got an apology for someone and it was nice to know the server was sorry but. . . He definitely wasn't going to like being chased for a bit.
But he put the poppy flower by his bedside and tried to get some sleep.