|~|Hermitcraft: AU 1/?|~|

**Based Off Recent Empire/Hermitcraft Episode!**

**The Funny scene of Jimmy and Grian fighting over Scar, Jimmy wanting Scar and Grian wanting Scar to go home.**

**But this sparked an idea!**

**Not only will this be an AU, but also explaining Scar's Original Backstory in the main AU**

**Check out the recent Empire/Hermitcraft episode!**

=~Story Begins Now~=

Grian left Hermitcraft to run some errands for other members, he's gotten use to the new environment much better since he's moved into Hermitcraft permanently and has helped out a lot.
Though he still knows he has a long while till he's fully recovered from his trauma.

~

"Thanks again."
Grian got some software that would hopefully help with the lag that was happening on the server.
"*Whimper*"
"?"
Grian looked around, was an animal near by?
He walked out of the server bounds, looking around the small forest that surrounded the different server portals and markets.
"!"
Grian froze.
Laying by a rock, was a kid laying face first in the ground, it looked to be a Red Panda Hybird which wasn't rare at all but looked beaten up and seemed to have bashed his head on a rock.
"Kid?"
Grian knelt down, lifting the kid's head and seeing blood covering his face from possibly hitting his head on the rock,"Oh god. . . Kid are you awake??", Grian sat the kid up, that seemed to knock the kid awake and immediately the kid leaned into his sweater and cried, his ears dropped and he held Grian like his life depended on it.
"Oh-Oh, Oh, it's okay. . ."
Grian slowly stood up, the kid looked incredibly weak but what server did the kid come from?
Grian had a choice, either bring the Hybird to someone in charge here or bring the kid to Hermitcraft and get advice from Xisuma.
. . .
Grian sighed, holding the kid close as he flew back to Hermitcraft and the kid held onto him and hide his face in the sweater as Grian flew above the server and towards the portal.

=

"This may hurt a little. . ."
The kid scrunched up his eyes as Xisuma dapped his forehead with a damp cloth and Grian brought over a med kit for the Hybird.
"There, Uh Grian; Give me-Oh, thanks."
"No problem."
Xisuma took out some healing potions and a bandage, the potions helped a little but the scar on his face hadn't faded or healed so. . .
"Better, kid?"
He nods, Grian shuffled his feet,"What happened to you. . .?", the kid looked up at them, tears in his eyes and fiddling with his shirt and looked scared.
Grian took a deep breath, kneeling down and using a bit of Watcher Magic to see what happened to him.

=

Grian found himself in the woods again.
But this time there was so much noise!
Looking around, he was mortified to see Red Panda Hybirds being captured and or killed by people in lab coats!
"GET THEM ALL!!"
Grian couldn't believe what he was seeing, then he noticed the kid as sitting there looking terrified!
A doctor tired to grab him, but the father appeared and defended him before the mother scooped up the kid.
"TAKE OUR SON AND RUN AWAY!!"
That's what she did.

~

Grian hoped they would both escape.
But he was in horror to see the mother captured and the child tossed to the ground where he hit his head on the rock.
"The baby Pandas are worthless, it will die out alone so get moving."

=

Grian was horrified.
The kid looked close to crying all over again.
"Mom. . . Dad. . . They're all gone. . ."
Grian and Xisuma looked at one another, Grian whispered to Xisuma what he saw in the vision and he too looked completely taken it back.
"Hey, Kid. . . How about you stay with us, still we find your parents and we can protect from the bad people?"
The kid looked up at them,"R-Really?", Xisuma nods, Grian turned to Xisuma with a smile,"He can stay with me, I promise to look after him I've babysat before.", Xisuma looked at Grian for conformation, Grian was still a teenager recovering from trauma.
"If you're sure, Grian. The others will help out."
Grian smiled, turning to the kid,"So, what's your name??", ". . . I don't remember. . .", Grian sighed, guessing when the kid hit his head he lost some of his memory like his name: A Concussion.
"Hm, how about I call you Scar? Because of your cool scar."
The kid titled his head, smiling up at Grian and Xisuma,"I like that name, makes me feel cool and tough.", Grian smiled and pats the kid on the head.

~

"Can you walk alright?"
The kid, or Scar, shook his head,"No, I can't feel my legs. . .", Doc nods, Grian turned to him,"Any ideas?", "Well, I can make a wheelchair and maybe something that would allow him to walk around without a wheelchair.", Grian snapped his fingers,"Like that odd film were trousers or pants are alive and when people wear them they basically control said person??", "Like that, but uh Scar has to have control?", Grian nods, Scar was admiring the place from where he was sitting and was amazed by all the machine around them.
"Hey, Scar let's try this."
Doc picked up Scar, he shivered a bit in fear but he was rested on a wheelchair and a blanket was put over his legs.
"Ooh~ What's this??"
"A Wheelchair, it still help you move around areas of the server."
Scar smiled,"How does it work?", "Well, how do I explain??", Grian and Doc pulled out a whiteboard and explained everything to Scar who tested each step and got the wirl of the chair.
"Woah. Magic!"
Doc and Grian smiled, this was going to be interesting especially since Grian was jumping to be the one to look after the kid; Maybe he always saw himself in the kid, alone, broken and needed help.

=~=

**Scar's Original Backstory In The Main AU**

Scar is a Red Panda Hybird, his kind is very rare but most of his kind was captured but he was left to die because he was seen as too weak to the Doctors that tried to take him.
He was brought to Hermitcraft where he regained health, learned new skills and made new friends.
Scar doesn't remember much, due to some blunt trauma to the head so everyone calls him Scar because of the scar across his face.