[Qsmp: Back On The Island]

As soon as they all got back, they were taken by the workers of the Federation; At first Philza thought they were going to be killed, and honestly Phil wouldn't have cared anymore if death was the only way to get off this Island.
But no, they took them into a building and prepared them showers, bath and fresh clothes are other stuff.
Cucurucho bowed before them, not sure if it was a welcoming bow or an apology bow but. . .
So they took turns getting a shower, scrubbing the muck from their hair, arms, legs and having to hold back hisses of pain as hot water poured onto their wounds.

Cucurucho fixed up Fit's arm, getting a can of oil as it probably began to rust.
Fred sat with Tubbo, trying to make him feel better.
"Sorry for what Quackity did to you. . . What happens now, the others are dead or still stuck on that Island. . ."
Fit sighed, flinching as Cucurucho wrapped a bandaged around his head,"I dunno Tubbo, so much happened. . . Shit hit the fan, and I don't know what we can do now. . .", Fit cleared at Cucurucho, who stepped back and filled with their hands,"I may not trust you, or your Federation; But I know this is safer then. . . Whatever bullshit that place was.", Cucurucho bows again.
"Food."
To that, 3 workers rushed off to get them all Food.
"Where's Charlie?"
"Crying in the shower. . ."
"Of course. . ."
Silence sat between them, Fed rubbed circles on Tubbo's back and Fit just closed his eyes and leaned back.
Fit hasn't felt this relaxed in a while, but. . . His mind drifted to Ramon, Speen and Pac. . . Everyone they lose.
In those weeks.
Those weeks of Hell.

Cucurucho walked down the hall, pausing to hear Charlie crying and singing.
Cucurucho continued down the hall, pausing to check on others that came back on the boat.
Bagi was getting treated, Etoiles was being monitored and heal the code that was still on his body, iRoier was bandaged but. . . Was in mourning and they heard Bad was brought in and was rumored to be in very bad shape.

They came to a room, they signaled the workers to leave and they did.
. . .
Philza's wings were bandaged, as was he eye, wrist and leg.
He was wearing a robe while they fixed his Robes.
Philza glanced at Cucurucho, turning away,"I'm not in the mood. . .", Cucurucho didn't say anything, but walled in front of Philza.
Philza looked at him, Cucurucho saw his eyes were empty and nearly lost any hope to live anymore.
He did lose Chayanne, Talluah, Missa and a lot members.
Clank.
Philza followed the sound, to his surprise it was. . . His phone!
It was in a plastic bag, but he recognised his phone but it was taken when he got on the train.
Why is he getting it back now?
Cucurucho lowered his head.
"Call Friend."
Cucurucho bowed again, leaving Philza to rest and take the call.
Philza picked up his phone, slipping it out of the bag and never felt more relived to have the cold case and screen in his hands.

=

Kristen picked up her phone.
?!
"Philza!"
She immediately picked up.

~

"Philza! Darling!"
Philza smiled,"Hey. . . Dear, it's been. . . It's been a while. . .",
"DADZA!!!"
Wilbur?
They must be in MCC. . .
"Philza?!"
Grian. . .
"What happened?! Last I called, people were shouting, sobbing and screaming; 'Let Me Go','KYS', nonsense I couldn't make out and more shouting; What happened?!"
Philza sighed, slowly laying on the bed and appreciated the bed, slipping over the covers and put the phone on speaker and set it on the table.
"It's been. . . A rough few weeks, I have you on speaker so. . . I might fall asleep. . ."
". . . I understand, you sound awful. . ."
"You seen to sleep."
Philza hummed, closing his eyes and getting comfortable as he heard them doing MCC Practice.
. . .
It was oddly comforting.