|~Hermitcraft: S8 Adapting~|

"So yeah, that's pretty much it."
. . .
They had just filled Xisuma, Doc and Iskall in on why everyone was in his base and making suits.
"So, because of the moon the gravity, pressure and so on changed."
Doc hummed,"Interesting, I'll need to do a lot of research to see how this has happened.", Xisuma thought about it, what if. . .
"Let me try something."
Xisuma took off his helmet and mask, curious as the others watched him open the door.
"Wait-"
"X; Maybe you shouldn't!-"
He opened the door.
Everyone held their breaths for him.
. . .
"I. . . I can breath."
Wait.
Xisuma nods turning to them,"My throat doesn't fell tight, dry and my head doesn't fill like it's being spun around.", Doc was shocked,"So, maybe because you did mention your past home was in space and you were able to breath the air your crew couldn't, maybe because of this event the pressure and oxygen changed to the level you're use too.", Xisuma smiled, he did a test jump and sure enough there was the Gravity change,"You use to that too?", Xisuma nods, showing an example he jumped from build to build outside.
"Woah!"
"When in battles with demons, something like this gives you a good advantage! Especially when jumping from platform to platform!", Xisuma landed back on his base, smiling as it felt like he was back on his dad's ship jumping around.
. . .
"Can you teach us?"
"Sure! Absolutely! I'd love to teach you guys!"
Xisuma never thought he'd trach the Hermits how to handle the gravity and space suits; But here he is!
"Now we understand what it's like to wear a suit and mask."
"True! Come on out, I'll show you and I'll hold their hand if you need."
"Thank you!"