|~|Hermitcraft: Grumbot's Gift|~|

"COME HERE!!!"
"AHHHHH!!!"
Quackity sprinted around MCC, Grian running after him, yelling at him for answers about the Yandere Situation he's letting go on!
Xisuma sighed, Mumbo said he'd be back as he had to check on Grumbot and Doc.

=

Mumbo sat at the computer, in front of Grumbot and sighed.
"Lot is happening, Grumbot. Grian's trying to kill Quackity, Doc is planning murder and Empires got a happy ending according to Scott, they also found Pixlriffs though something about him seems different, I'm happy he's back."
Mumbo rubbed his eyes,"Doc may blow up this server, we'll probably be doing Season 10 very soon.", Mumbo ran his hand through his hair, then beeping came from Grumbot and a note fell from the machine.
"?"
'I have a gift for you, Father!'
Mumbo looked up,"A gift?", another note fell, Mumbo stood up to catch it and it read;
'Place your arm in the slot; It's a surprise!'
Mumbo didn't know. . . But he trusted Grumbot, so he stood up and placed his arm in the slot and Grumbot scanned his arm.
"Don't take my arm off or use magic on me. . ."
Mumbo couldn't help but shut his eyes and wait for it to be over.
. . .
*Complete*
Mumbo opened his eyes, he took out his arm and his one of his gloves had been replaced with some bracket that looked to have a screen on it?
"A bracelet with a screen?"
Another note fell.
'This bracelet allows you to stay in contact with me and see other Multiverses if we get separated again, Mumbo.'
Mumbo nods, it was very comfortable and he would find this useful and smiled at Grumbot.
"Thank you!"