{Dsmp: The End Of Their Story}

"Woah. . ."
Niki, Philza and Conner were stunned by what they saw now that they were on the other side of the Portal.
"This is The End City."
Endstone, Huge Purple Buildings, Towers of Crystals and a Dragon.
"Is the Dragon-?"
"Don't worry."
Kristen walked over and pets the Dragon, which leaned into her touch,"They won't hurt anyone.", Niki smiled, Philza was smiling too but now Conner had a question,"So; How do you two know each other, ya two friends?", Philza then began to turn red, Niki looked between Kristen and Philza, Philza then finally took off his gloves and held up his hand to reveal a ring.
.  .  .
"Wait-?"
"THIS IS YOUR WIFE, PHILZA?!?"
Philza nods,"Yeah, this is my wife Kristen.", Niki was stunned, so this was Will's mother which was surprising since she looked much like Wilbur but she had this calm and collected personality.
How strange.
"So what was the threat on the server?-"
Then a loud sound came from the portal, turning around they saw smoke coming from the portal.
. . .
"It was a Nuke."
"A NUKE?!"
Kristen nods,"The Nuke destroyed and reset the entire smp once again, I originally planned to send them all to their limbos as I do, but the boy Tommy begged me to give them one last chance as he finally knew the whole story.", Kristen waved her hand a portal like window appeared, seeing the reset had indeed happened.
"Woah. . ."
"Do you wish to return to them?"
Niki, Philza and Conner looked at one another but Niki lowered her head before the Goddess,"No. . . I would prefer if I go somewhere else.", "Yeah. . .", "Agreed; This Server is not good for us.", Kristen nods,"I understand, Conner I unfortunately will have to send you to Limbo and Niki I will send you back to your home.", Conner nods and shrugged as he tied Rosie the sheep to a fence,"Fine by me.", so Conner walked through the portal to his limbo with no complaints, Kristen turned to Niki and offered her a hand as another portal appeared to a familiar house/bakery.
"My home. . ."
"Are you ready?"
Niki looked up and nods, but turned back to Philza and hugged him,"Thank you for everything, Phil. . .", Philza smiled and hugged back,"You're welcome Niki, now please go be happy.", Niki nods, so Kristen took her hand and lead her through the portal and left Philza in The End.
. . .
"Philza Minecraft!"
"!"
Philza turned around,"Techno!", there was Techno, a halo above his head as a symbol he has descended and was planning to fight God himself.
Philza ran to his old friend, they both hugged in what felt like forever,"For the first time I'll say this, My heart is warmed to see you.", they broke the hug and Philza smiled as he saw many papers on the towers,"Planning to fight God?", "Heck yeah, come see!", Techno began to talk about his plans to fight God.

=

"It's like nothing changed. . ."
The house was far from the small town, Niki smiled as she finally felt safe for the first time in forever.
. . .
She will miss them.
Fundy, Will, Dream, Techno. . . Maybe Tommy but especially Jack.
Niki turned to Kristen, who smiled and looked around,"It's a lovely home you have, what do you plan to do?", "Well. . . I'm thinking of not going back to baking, but I'll think of something as I'm going to settle back in.", Kristen nods, she then took Niki's hands into her own,"You're always welcome to come visit.", Niki nods, smiling as Kristen left through the portal and Niki was home alone.
"Maybe I'll start streaming and baking."

=

Kristen returned to see Techno leaving to fight God, Philza turned to her and looked so sad,"I'm sorry dear, I failed. . .", "Phil. . .", Kristen and him sat down as they watched the Dragon fly around the Crystals.
"You didn't know Will had been lying, it is hard to tell what is true from paper and hopefully Will is better Utah because if he decides to screw something up again, I'm dragging his sorry behind back here.", Philza laughed, gosh he loved her and Kristen smiled as she rested her hat on her lap.
"Hopefully the Dream Smp will be better, now that Tommt is more mature and ready to fix his wrongs."
"Yeah. . . I'm happy I'm back with you Kristen. . ."