♡[The Chaotic Prince 3/?]♡

Martyn looked around the castle, looking for L.O.O.T Crystals or spotting anyone that could be an agent of C.H.E.S.T; So far?
Nothing.
It's been hard to do anything when he has to keep an eye on Scott, he lives up to the reputation of being a handful.
"Prince Scott!"
Scott looked up from his book,"Yes? What has happened?", "There's attackers in the village!", Martyn almost felt a chill down his spine, it seems like the Prince had suddenly this new aura around him.
"I'll handle it."
Scott walked out, Martyn running after him.

~

"NOBODY MOVE!"
The Villagers stepped back or held their hands up, 3 bandits holding their weapons and holding a child hostage.
"We better get our money worth for this."
"Excuse me."
The crowd parted, Scott approaching the bandits and Martyn running after him.
What was the Prince up too?!
"What seems to be the issue."
Scott smiled at the child,"Please let this young child go as I'm sure we can come to an agreement.", the 3rd bandit glanced at his friends, they nod and he let the kid go.
The kid hugged Scott,"Go to your father.", and they ran to their father as Scott turned back to the bandits.
"So what seems to be the issue or your demands to enter the village with the intention to hurt a child.", the bandit that seemed to be in charge, stepped forward and that sent Martyn into a mini panic as he had no idea what the heck he does in this situation!
Where are the guards!?
"You know damn well what we're here for! Money, we would have been in and out if the kid hadn't tattled and now here we are; Standing before the Prince!"
Scott nods,"Yes, I am the Prince. Thank you for noticing.", Martyn couldn't tell if he was being sassy or not!
The 2nd held his gun to Scott's face,"So, in exchange for your safety and your kingdom I'd hand over any jewels or money to save your skin, foolish of you to come out with no guards.", Scott hadn't flinched, instead he smiled and lowered the gun.
The guards had appeared by now and blocked any way for them to leave.
"I'm sure we can come to an understanding, I don't want to do this the hard way."
3rd bandit, raised his sword,"We only speak with money!", he swung, Scott reacted and stopped the blade by GRABBING IT!
"SCOTT!!"
. . .
Scott's glove was white, so as the blade slammed down on his hand a gash opened blood soaked the glove and ran down his arm.
Scott continued to smile, creeping out the bandits.
"Well; I suppose you choose the hard way!"
Withdrawing his arm, pulling out his own sword and pointing to them,"How about a duel? If you win I'll let you leave with what you want, but if you lose I can promise you a day in the Dungen before you're escorted back fo your respective homes.", the bandits glanced at the Prince, then at Martyn who was staring in shock and the guards.
Oli held his hands up, Sausage muttered a pray in Spanish and Fwhip just took a step back.
"You've done this to yourselves."
So it was a battle.

~

The bandits were on the ground, defeated and Scott rested his foot on one of them.
"I win."
Scott put his sword back, waving the guards over,"To the Dungens.", the crowd cheered, then he turned to Martyn,"And that's why I feel like I don't need guards.", Scott smiled, then noticed how frozen he looked,"Martyn?", he poked Martyn on the forehead.
Martyn now could see two sides of this Prince.
A chaotic man he needed to watch like a hawk, but also a man that was a threat that could take a lot of damage!

=

Martyn examined Scott's hand,"You shouldn't have grabbed the blade.", Scott shrugged,"Had worse, I've more or less gotten use to it.", Martyn was now concerned for the Prince's health from that sentence alone.
The wound was too bad, but Martyn did need to clean the wound and stitch it up before he wrapped Scott's hand in bandages.
"Thank you. . ."
Martyn nods,"Just. . . You gave me a scare.", Scott nods,"Understood.", Martyn looked up, seeing a Watcher behind Scott.
"You're getting distracted. . . Don't tell me you're seeing this Prince as your friend or, feel the need to protect him."
Martyn pulled Scott into a hug, Scott hugged back and rested his eyes.
"Just promise me you'll not scare me like that again and try to be safe."
"No promises but I'll try."