|~Love At Sea AU Part 1~|

"I dunno about this mission, Grian."
Joel, Prince of Mezaela, had joined his friends Grian, Jimmy and Martyn on a journey to find the Heart of The Sea, as it was too be found and presented to Sausage Supreme.
"It's fine, it pays well and the worst that can happen is a storm."
"Don't jinx it."
Jimmy was at the whelm,"Why did you come Joel?", "I wanted some action, I guess. . . I barely leave my Kingdom Walls.", Martyn was at the bow of the ship, with his spyglass as kept his eyes ahead.
"Understandable; Need to get out every now and then, Joel."
Silence between them.
"Grian, are we even going the right way?"
"Of course we are!"
Martyn sighed, they had been sailing for hours but most they found was water, water and more water.
. . .
"!"
"Wait, drop the anchor, I got an idea!"
"Huh-?"
Jimmy did as he was told, throwing down the anchor and the ship came to a drop.
Martyn dropped some rope, slid down to the rocks and approached a blue haired male sitting on the rocks.
"Hey Scott!"
Scott looked up,"Ah; Captain Martyn, what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you again and not in a fishing net?", Martyn gulped, yeah that was how they met.

~What Happened~

"I SWEAR HE WAS JUST A SIREN, MERMAN; WHATEVER THE TERM IS FOR THEM!!"
Martyn watched as his crew tired to explain that the man in the fishing net had a fishtail but he saw no fishtail and just human legs.
"He's probably been stuck out in the waters for a long time, cut him down.", with that Martyn pulled the net and cut the blue haired man free of the net.
"He's pretty cold, get some blankets, food and water prepared."
So the crew rushed around, Martyn carried the unconscious man inside the cabin."

~Back to the present~

"Y-Yeah."
"But I do owe you, since you did give me food, water, medical attention and showed me your world, so what can do for you and this much smaller crew??"
Martyn sighed with relief,"Well, we're looking for The Heart Of The Sea, you wouldn't happen to know of it's location?", Scott nods,"I do, but I wish you luck of getting it.", he pointed somewhere North,"The Queen of the ocean has it in her possession, specifically her crown; I dunno if she'd hand it over especially if your crew is planning to give it to someone that plans to harm.", Martyn nods,"Could. . . Lead the way?", Scott looked up at the crew, seeing two crewmates that looked to be harmless enough and surprisingly a Prince on board.
"Okay fine; under the condition I get to come back with you, I miss your world."
"Deal."
They shook hands, immediately jumping in the water,"We got a guide! Just follow Scott!", they looked at the blue haired man in the water, he waved and splashed his tail at them to let them know of his presence.
"Okay; Why do you know a Merman or Siren??"
"Long story!"

=

They finally came to a cave, dropping the anchor again and Scott swam to the cave entrance, climbing up on the rocks and peering in.
Jimmy was entranced by this Merman,"Jimmy?", "Right; Work!", Grian and Jimmy jumped on the rocks, Jimmy slipping in the process and Martyn close behind them.
"So; Who's this Queen Of The Ocean?"
"You'll know her when you see her."
Scott turned to them,"I could take your to her, but I don't want to get your way, that. . . And I, uh don't want to get myself cut from the amount of coral and crystals she has.", Martyn nods, Joel joined them as the others agreed.
"I Understandable, I guess it will be us 4 getting the heart of the sea."
"Good luck; I'll mind your ship."
"Better not steal it."
Scott shrugged, waving as they entered the cave of The Queen Of The Ocean.

=

Entering the cave, they were immediately taken it back by the appearance of the cave.
It had many crystals, different colours but the most it had was this purple crystal.
"A lot of amethysts."
Joel nods, touching one before they all jumped hearing humming.
Martyn pulled out his sword like Grian, Jimmy did too but made sure Joel was behind him.

~

She was tall.
She was a 10ft axolotl hybird with blue skin, pink hair and wore a magnificent gown, jewellery and around her was many treasures.
. . .
"We're dead."
"Where did you get that idea?"
"I hear you~"
They froze up, turning they saw her looking at them.
She was standing in a pool of deep water, probably below the water was her home: Probably.
"Uuuuh. . . Queen of the Sea?"
"That is I."
She summoned a trident, then pointed it to the men,"What do you seek?", Grian gulped, hiding behind Jimmy as he also pulled at the collar of his shirt,"Uhm. . . T-The Heart Of The Sea. . .", he, Grian and Martyn practically shrank while Joel kept some distance from them.
"Ah; So you seek my crown jewel?"
"Yes. . . Are you gonna eat us?"
She chuckled,"No, no. I'm not that type of Sea Creature, though I do not plan to give up a jewel that I rightfully own.", the three of them looked at one another, while they and the Queen spoke Joel walked around the cave in curiosity.
He came across many blue crystals, much like the colour of the heart of the sea.
"Woah. . ."
"TIME TO GO!"
Joel turned, seeing Grian flying out with Jimmy close behind with Martyn running.
"What did you three do-AGH!!-"
"JOEL?!?"
Joel slipped on moss or seaweed but the last thing he recalled was a large pain in the back of his head.

~

"YOU COME BACK HERE WITH MY CROWN!!!"
The sea became rough, but Lizze calmed herself as she knew she's get it back.
Then she noticed a body, panicking she picked him up and it was the male in purple; a Prince.
He was unconscious, blood leaking from the back of his head and a missing crown.
Lizzy knew she had to get him back to his world or there could be war for a missing Prince.
"Hold on there, your highness."

=

Lizzy turned to her human form, not to stand out to anyone and had the prince lay on the beach.
Using some material she had, she used some of her fabric to create a bandage to wrap around his head.
Lizzy had his head resting on her lap, just in case he woke up.
"At least there won't be a war. . ."
Lizzy checked him again, she was sure he was going to be sick from his cold skin, damp clothes and the head injury.
The Prince then moved, he was breathing and his eyes were opening and Lizzy was glad.
He was very handsome for a human.
"JOEL!"
"WAIT WHO ARE YOU?!?!"
"LADY?!?"
Lizzy saw the humans that took her jewel, she simply moved the prince's head off her shoulder and ran around the corner.
. . .
She waited and she wasn't followed, she peaked around the corner to see them helping the Prince up and they walked off the beach.
"Joel is a nice name for a handsome human."