♡♡Double Life: Aftermath♡♡

Scott did it again.
. . .
Scott killed himself.
First he killed himself after he killed him and Joel, then in Empires from what Fwhip told him Scott killed himself and now he's did it again.
"At least it's over."
But then why didn't Grian feel happy or safe.
The portal back to Hermitcraft was right there, so why is he hesitating to go back, no something was missing.
Wait.
"What am I. . .?"
Grian then felt it.
No.
No, no.
"SCAR!!"
Grian turned away from the portal and ran into the darkness, how could he have not sensed their presence, they were here and watching!!
"SCAR!!!"
Grian jumped and fly into the darkness as fast as he possibly could.

=

Scar was practically backed into a Corner, face-to-face with a Listener, they had his his face in their hands and Scar couldn't tell if it was staring at him but what creeped him out was the mouth of the Listener was sewn shut.
"What do you think?"
Scar was let go, but he didn't dare try and get away as The Listener just had to be accompanied with A Watcher.
"Perhaps turning him into a Listener would be more beneficial, seeing as his eyes are green. Jimmy and Martin blue and brown eyes, so it was easy to tell if they were in control or not but Scar has green eyes and Grian may not notice."
"G-Grian."
They turned to Scar, seeing the fear in his eyes and face.
"Yes. . . Grian."
The Watcher approached Scar, Scar visibly shook as The Watcher took his arm,"Yes, Grian.", Scar didn't want to look at the Watcher, but the Watcher made him look up at him and Scar shook more as he couldn't see a face at all.
"The turning process will only hurt if you fight it, so just relax and accept your fate."
As Scar stared at the Watcher, he almost could see a familiar face from under the hood as the pain set in and the feeling of falling asleep.
"Generikb."
The Watcher flinched, hearing that name for the first time in what felt like years, that was his name.
Scar fell limb against the Watcher, immediately the Watcher's hood fell to reveal an old face.
"Scar?!"
No, no, no. . .!
"Scar, please wake up I'm sorry-this, this isn't- I didn't mean to hurt you!. . ."
Generikb froze as a hand rested on his shoulder.
"Looks like you remember. . . You'll need to go through the process."
"SCAR?!!!"

~

Grian found him alone on the ground in the void!
"SCAR?!?!?"
Grian knelt down next to him, immediately he could sense Watchers and Listeners were here and tried to turn Scar.
"Over my dead parrot body, I'll let them take anyone!. . ."
Scar already looked sick in the face, sweating and Grian took a deep breath and let his wings turn purple.
Just reverse it. . .
You've done this before for others. . .
Once he's got of the danger zone, I'll take him to see Doc. . .
Grian was thankful to see the purple light disappearing from Scar's chest.
. . .
"Heh. . ."
Grian had tears in his eyes,"Sorry for how I was in Double Life, Scar. . . I just worried too much about you and you tend to get carried away with yourself.", Grian took a deep breath, now feeling Scar was out if danger of becoming a Listener or a Watcher.
Grian lifted his communicatior,"Doc, can you come to my location.", Grian took a deep breath, rubbing his eyes and turned his wings back to their parrot look.

=

Scar woke up in Doc's room,"What the. . .?", his back hurt like hell, but over than that he felt. . . Fine?
"You feel alright, Scar?"
Scar looked at Doc and Grian,"Y-Yeah, I feel fine. Just my back hurts a little.", Grian smiled,"That should die down in a bit, don't worry. But do you remember anything??", Scar shook his head,"Not exactly, I mean. . . I remember walking back to the portal for Hermitcraft, dunno where I was before, but-", Scar then remembered, The Watcher and who was under the cloak,"Generikb!", "Huh?", Scar nods, he sat up a bit more,"I saw the previous Admin in Purple robes, it was hard to see his face but I'm sure it was him!", Doc was surprised, Grian's jaw dropped,"You saw the Previous Admin of Hermitcraft??", "Yeah, I'm sure I did! But, after I saw his face I just, fell asleep I think? Or I passed??", Doc nods, Grian guessed they were successful in turning him into a Watcher, he could only imagine the horror but he cleared his throat.
"Scar uh, you don't feel anything weird at all right?"
Scar shook his head,"Only the pain in my back, why?", Grian sighed with relief, he could also see Doc have a brief look of relief as thankfully Scar wasn't turned into a Watcher.