♡💌Secret Life: Folding In💌♡

"So yeah."
Pearl and Mumbo were on a mining trip, gathering materials from a mine.
"I don't why, but when I get compliments I just-I dunno, I just fold in; Why is it so hard to respond to good things rather than bad things."
Pearl smiled,"Awe, but Mumbo you're amazing.", she watched as Mumbo paused, began to turn a little red,"See-See, that's why. . .", Pearl titled her head,"And you're very nice, so smart.", he was becoming more red, fiddling with his tie.
He covered his face, which was very red as Pearl chuckled and pats his head.
"I mean it Mumbo, you deserve a lot of praise."

~

"One block off!"
Tango came to see the base, Mumbo's house was really good for a side ways house!
Only. . . One block off.
Mumbo faceplammed, Tango pats him on the back,"But hey, you're doing a great job!", Mumbo sighed.
"I agree!"
"ACK!"
Tango stared at Scott,"Where did you come from?!", "Passing through; But I agree with Tanuo, you might not believe it Mumbo but you're more of a builder than you think, the side way house has so much potential, especially with the added detail you gave the ground.", Mumbo turned red, covering his face yet again.
"I. . . Thank you."
"No problem bud!"
"Yeah!"
They were being nice, but. . . Why is it SO hard to respond to praise?!