[•Empire Smp: False's Lore Theory•]

**WHELP; IT'S THEORY TIME!!!**

=

Everyone has been talking about False's interesting Lore, so I caught up with all the episodes and I too am interested and wondering what could be her character backstory and what is happening to her.

~

It is obvious that (H)False and (E)False's memories are starting to potentially clash together and probably a good idea that the Hermits get home soon.
But the question remains.
Why did she hit Jevin with an amnesia potion and possibly killed him in her Hotel/Inn?
Why did she throw one at Pix too??
I know some Empires picked their Empires based off something like how Sausage choose his based off Encanto but all Empires canonically exist in a time period that electronics don't exist.
So what do I think?
It took me a bit but then;

So what do I think?It took me a bit but then;

[SPOILERS AHEAD FOR THIS GAME]

Then this game came to my head and I realised a potential answer.

In this game, we stay in a hotel that has no technology like TVs or phones just radios and landlines basically like the hotel was stuck in a certain time.
Why is this important?
Well; The owner of the Hotel, tries to hunt us down with a fire axe to kill us and the only way to get out of the hotel is to communicate with his past victims, find out how they died, save your friends and escape the owner.
It is later revealed at the end that the owner has a case of DID or MPD, like he's aware of the other side of him as one aide wants to kill while the other side doesn't want to hurt anyone.
. . .

DID cases can be different for some people, some people may not be aware of their other side with some are more aware of it.
Could it be that False is showing signs of DID?
Could it be something to do with this game???