🌳Origin Smp |In Misery|🌳

"Scott are you alright?"
CaptainSparklez approached his Starborn friend, noticing how Scott was sitting on the roof his base with tea, guess he had a headache and looked irritated.
"Hm? Oh, sorry Cap I'm just having a bit of a stressful day, especially with Tommy and Tubbo at War, and Aimsey and Ranboo causing some trouble and me getting used as a Nuke, so yeah I'm feeling a little sick.", CaptainSparklez nods,"Oh dear. . . I guess that makes sense, you do look a little pale and green.", Scott nods, chuckled to himself as he played with his bracelet,"If only we could sleep, otherwise I would be going to sleep off this sick feeling.", CaptainSparklez nods, smiling as he fixed his glasses,"Yeah; I wonder how sleep helps the other hybirds and humans.", Scott nods, chuckling quietly as it was filled with nothing but pain and misery.
He missed the feeling of being able to sleep.
"Scott?"
"I'll be fine, you should go check up on the others I'll just be sitting here for a while."
So CaptainSparklez left Scott to drink his tea and relax himself.
. . .
Scott sat up more, wrapping his arm around his stomach in pain.
Something happened to his other versions, he couldn't tell which one but it hurts like hell.
Scott opened his eyes, he eyes felt heavy possibly because his other versions weren't sleeping properly because he couldn't sleep at all.
Scott stood up, finishing his tea and decided to go to his base to get some peace and quiet from the others.
No way in heck am I being used as a Nuke again, I hope my other versions aren't in too much pain-No, who am I kidding; They are probably in so much pain becoming of me.