|Mcyt: Martyn's Bloodrage 1/2|

Grian peaked into the room, Scott was knocked out completely on the sofa and he could hear Cleo in the kitchen making tea with Pearl and Gem.
Grian turned to Martyn,"He's sleeping off the pain.", ". . .", Grian looked at Martyn, seeing him stare at his hands,"Martyn?", ". . . I think something may be wrong with me.", Grian frowned, Martyn rubbed the back of his neck,"I dunno what on earth happened to me this season, I completely lost my mind there and I completely forgot about Scott's situation, like my mind went blank and I lost control of my own body.", Grian sat Martyn down, noticing the guy was going through a crisis.
"Okay; Let's calm down, first off are you sure it's not a Listener thing?"
"But Jimmy hasn't been violent at all."
Jimmy peaked around the corner,"True; I just have a curse of forever dying first, but even I'll admit you were terrifying this season!", Grian thought it, Martyn was more violent than normal and threatening especially in the final when he said it didn't matter if you were a Coral, Clocker, Bad Boy or even anyone; They would die anyway!
"Hm. Let's try something, maybe we can call Techno and ask his thoughts and call your wife."
Martyn frowned,"Like test. . . Test, what and how??", Grian the pulled Martyn to go towards the MCC grounds while messaging Philza, Martyn's wife and Techno to meet them at MCC grounds.

=

"So, just fight them?"
Grian nods,"Yeah! I asked and warned them about what they are signing up for.", Philza turned to Techno,"What do you think?", Techno thought about while munching on a potato,"Well, I have millions of voices in my head and it is hard to ignore them I will admit. Though for this Martyn guy, I need to see this rage Grian messaged me about to see what type of rage this guy has.", Martyn's wife stood by the two gods, she was worried for her husband but Grian said it was best if she was there so she would know in case of emergency or she'll know what to do if something like this happened.
"Ready Martyn?"
"Yep."