|~|Hermitcraft: Admin Power|~|

**More Origin On Xisuma's powers seeing as I posted a video about it; So why not at this point??**

===

"Are you sure it is good for him, DOOM?"
DOOM sighed,"I understand your concern, dear and I am too worried about his development because of the environment and there is no one his age but once everything calms down we'll return.", DOOM's wife nods, she worried a lot for him and their son especially once they realised his organs had adjusted so much to the planet environment that he could breath in it.
. . .
That was worth a panic attack.
*CRASH*
*SMASH*
*SCREECH*
"What was that?!"
DOOM turned from the computer, did an Alien get in again or did the shutter get left token by the crew?!?
"Ohe moment."
DOOM jumped out of the chair and sprinted down the hall,"XISUMA?!?", he turned the corner towards the Research Lab,"Did an Alien get in or is the Shutter left open again?!", DOOM threw open the metal door and expected the worst-
"Dad, look what happened when I pulled a book out!"
. . .
DOOM didn't know what to say.
Xisuma was pointing to the book shelf that was now, torn the shelf in half and it seemed like this purple. . . Thing.
. . .
DOOM launched forward and grabbed Xisuma and got him out of the room, closing the door behind them and locking it!
"Okay! We're not going in there or doing that again."
DOOM turned to his son,"What was that?", he shrugged, DOOM sighed and sunk to the ground, please will some God out there tell him his child didn't just cause that to happen.
. . .
"Dad?. . ."
"Give me a moment. . ."
*Thud*
"?!"
DOOM looked up, seeing his son had fell to the ground,"Xisuma?!", DOOM picked up his child, seeing a slight red mark on Xisuma's head, was he dead?!?
Oh no, he was asleep.
But. . . It wasn't narcolepsy, was it?

=

"Captain; Orders?"
"Fix up the Research Lab and do not distrub me, I'll be working."
The Crewmates couldn't help but stared at the fact that DOOM was carrying his child like he was carrying a number off rolled up blueprints under his arm but the kid was completely passed out which was odd, seeing has the brat was always trying to build stuff.

~

Doom lay Xisuma on the bed, opening his laptop to run some tests on Xisuma and find out what the purple crack was.
. . .
'A Rift; It is not known what it's purpose is, but the most common term is a Rift in worlds or even Space Time Continuum.'
DOOM stared at the answer he got from the picture, then he stared at his son that had been sleeping peacefully so now he had to see if Rifts had any other connection to how a Rift could be created in such a random place.
". . ."
"?!"
O h.
That's how.