⌚️Mafia AU: Kidnapped Leader⌚️

**Limited Life: Mafia AU**

=~Begins~=

Scar snuck up to the bread bridge, he couldn't see the other members of the Bad Boys so this was his chance to kidnap their leader for information, once getting word that their leader was notably under the whether.
Scar opened the window, he climbed inside and glanced around and saw his target.
The Leader, laying on his bed barely wake though Scar could immediately see he wasn't looking well in the slightest.
He wasn't under the covers, he just lay on his bed, his uniform still on and sunglasses but his face was drained off colour, his cheeks a little red from his possible sickness and beads of sweat running from his forehead.
'Looks like a fever. . . Definitely feels like a fever.'
He thinks as he feels the Leader's forehead, it seemed like the leader was half asleep and half awake as he mumbled something incoherent.
Scar slowly and gently picked up the leader,"Hm. . .? Joel. . .?", Scar didn't reply, he just got the leader out the window and ran back to the base!

=

"You there, he ain't dead is he?"
"Nah; He looks like he's breathing."
"As I said, according to the Mean Gills."
Grian was surrounded with new voices, but his head hurt like hell and he felt like he was drenched in sweat.
"Wh. . . Joel. . . Jimmy?"
"Looks like he's awake."
"Hi there!"
Grian looked up, then froze seeing in front of him the family of Clockers.
Cleo, the leader and her two sons as her right hand men; Bdubs and Scar.
"Look who's up; The Leader of The Bad Boys."
Bdubs approached Grian, holding a knife to his neck,"You ain't looking too good, not in a good position are ya, peaky bird.", Grian turned away, closing his eyes as he mind just began to swim and it hurt like hell.
"What the hell do you want, my other members will find me. . ."
"Sure they will, we're just using this time as much as we can, getting some info outta ya and we can always hold them off.", Bdubs nods, Grian gulped and regretted that,"The only-. . . Only thing you're getting out of me, is puke. . .", Grian felt his throat begin to burn, Bdubs left as the door bell rang and Cleo told Scar to watch him.
. . .
"You want a bucket?"
Grian lowered his head, covering his mouth and trying not to puke a bucket was happened to him and his gates broke and he puked.
Scar rubbed his back, Grian took a deep breaths once he was down, trying to not puke again and he just closed his eyes and tired to take a deep breath and wipe away the sweat.
"If you need to, you can lay down on the bed we provided."
Grian, without much option, slowly pulled himself to stand up and got to the bed and laid down without any way to fight back as he was too weak and sick.
"DAD'S BACK!"
"BACK WITH THE MILK?!"
Grian felt their voices become distant as he rested his eyes, his eyes felt too heavy to keep open. . .

=~=

". . . Joel?. . ."
Joel carried Grian back to the Bread Bridge,"Hey, Grian. You feeling any better?", "No. . .", Joel nods,"Don't worry, I'm taking you back to bed, Jimmy has the Clockers handled with a deal for a short time.", Grian nods, resting his eyes.
"Besides they aren't the target as of this moment. . ."
Joel looked down from the hill, to a small faraway island.
"Someone has a lot time that they aren't sharing."