☸️Pirates Smp: Bad Storms☸️

Scott was visiting Acho, since Acho will refuse to go near the Heron Place which is kind of understandable.
Acho had one question on his mind though about their parents.
"Scott?"
"Yes?"
Acho cleared his throat,"About. . . Our parents, I've been hearing they're both, dead?",  Scott inhaled sharply, he knew this question was coming and yet it still took him back.
. . .
"Yes; It's true. . ."
Scott put the book down,"See. . . They wanted to have one last adventure; one last adventure on the ship, they took me with them because Dad insisted that I know what to do during a storm.", Acho tensed at that, if there was something they were caught to be aware of; It's Storms.
They're seen as bad omens, and their dad thought it would be a good idea to take a boat out during a storm?!
Scott continued,"So, we hit a bad storm that resulted in a lot of crew, including our parents getting hurt or thrown overboard. . . I got overthrown too, and I woke up on faction island with our Uncle and Aunt wrapping me in towels, trying to make sure I was okay while also discussing how to tell me what happened to mom and dad.", Scott rubbed the back of his neck, he could barely remember what happened but his Aunt and Uncle, along side a small group of survivors of the ship told him that their parents. . . Went down with the ship.
"I only went with them, because I hoped we'd find you. . . But all we were met was a storm.", Acho nods, having now say next to Scott and held him close to comfort him.
Their parents weren't good people but. . . Still. . .
"I don't know how I made it back. . . Might be some luck."
"Yeah. . . But I'm glad you're okay."

=

Never did Scott see a storm this bad.
Maybe from his window; But never in person!
The ship swayed, he could the crew shouting over the roars of the ocean, his parents trying to control the helm as best as they could while shouting at one another.
Then another wave came, though this one more powerful as it hit Scott hard and he lost his grip of the rope and felt himself falling.
"SCOTT!!!"
His mother could only watch as her son fell into the water.

~

Scott couldn't fight against the ocean, the current and even if he did survive, he would be eaten by sea creatures.

Though fate had other ideas as a shark swam away in fright.
The boy was grabbed by the scruff of his shirt, they rose up from the surface so the boy could breathe.
Carrying the boycthat could barely breathe, they did their best to fight against the waters, avoid the planks of the ship and pieces falling from the ship; They had to keep the human safe.

=

Scott woke up, his chest hurt, his ankle hurt and his clothes felt so uncomfortable.
Sitting up, his head spun, throbbed in pain and pretty much; He felt he had been covered in needles.
"SCOTT!"
Suddenly he was picked up and wrapped with something,"Oh my goodness!", his Aunt and Uncle wrapped the poor boy in towels,"He must be in pain, possibly hurt, caught a cold or still has water in his lungs; Either way he needed to be inside.
"Let's get you into the Heron Faction."
It was a miracle he washed up on shore alive. . . The same couldn't be said by his parents.
None of then noticed the figure that watched from from the rocks, once it was satisfied it swam back out into the ocean.

=

**This isn't Canon**
*Just an Idea*