|~[•Empires/HC: Grian's Advice•]~|

"Advice?"
Joel nods,"Yeah, I have been told that you have a lot of advice by that Pearl Moon, saying when it comes to danger?", Grian nods, admittedly he was good at reading situations and has a good idea at every possible outcome that could happen but also gives advice to how to avoid it.
"You want my advice? Don't say I didn't warn ya."
Grian took his goggles off, revealing pressure marks around his eyes and a bit of dirt around the marks.
"First off; Protect him at all costs."
Grian pointed to behind Joel, turning around confused he was Evernote confused to see Grian was pointing at was Pix who was talking to False, Gem and Ren to probably get notes on their world.
"Huh-?"
"That one holds a lot of valuable information, both now and information to be discovered in the future. He's most likely to be kidnapped by anyone that want information out of him.", Grian shrugged,"Happens to us all the time, someone always gets kidnapped and we save them because the kidnappers do an awful job of containing us.", Joel started at him for a few moments, but then Grian quickly added something else,"Oh, that and I think he's the only human if you minus the powers he gets from potions.", by now Pix and the group noticed the conversation, at first Pix was wondering who Grian was talking about. . . Then he realised Grian was pointing at him.
"Wait-?! Why me???"
Grian smiled, flew over and pats him on the shoulder,"Trust me; You'll thank me later, Pix.", with that, Grian flew off and up to his base and left Pix confused and others trying not to laugh.
"Huh????"
"Guess you're not leaving our side."
Before Pix could argue, he was scooped up by Sausage and it caught him off guard completely!
"Wait- Sausage put me down!"
"We shall protect you!"